The Racepill Destroyed My Life

Truecel

Incels.Net Junior
I hate being a ethnic male nobody wants an ethnic male... I work 8 grueling hours a week at my shitty retail job and no women ever gives me the time of day,when I'm at the register women give me looks of disgust and I know the reason why it's because I'm a unattractive enthic male sometimes I fantasize about hanging myself in the woods so my parents won't find me I've been treated like absolute scum of the earth by my peers,my family keeps telling me that im handsome but I know there just trying to make me feel better,I'm at the end of my rope my hobbies are slowly becoming obsolete I think suіcіde is becoming more and more of an option as each passing day goes by because I know nothing is going to change I'm currently staring at the reflection of my window and I hate what I see...... sometimes I get angry at my parents and wonder why they didn't abort me. It is truly over for ugly ethnic men

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
Don't rope. Trust me, if you ever find yourself running in desperation at the end of a cord after kicking a chair away you'll be met with instant, unfathomable, regret. It won't be because of the pain either. It'll be because you'll suddenly find yourself wanting to live with every fibre of your being. If you ever escape such a scenario, I promise, you'll never try to kill yourself again. Take it easy my friend.

May I ask what ethnicity you are? Did you mean to say you work 8 hours a day?

Don't take it personally that people look down on you at your job. It's just an automated response that people have toward cashiers. Standing in line makes people stressed out and irritated already. Get out into the world and try to switch things up a bit before thinking about doing anything rash. I understand your pain. But I also know that if you stick around long enough, no matter what, there will come a day when you'll be glad you're still here.

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Novice
Which ethnic group?
I would look to meet girls or make friends with girls in your ethnic group.
Female friends can introduce you to other females.

My in-depth research of Chads has shown me that many of them have female friends simply for the purpose of using them to introduce them to more females.
It's like they'll befriend average looking chicks and get them to introduce them to hotter chicks.

Truecel

Incels.Net Junior
Don't rope. Trust me, if you ever find yourself running in desperation at the end of a cord after kicking a chair away you'll be met with instant, unfathomable, regret. It won't be because of the pain either. It'll be because you'll suddenly find yourself wanting to live with every fibre of your being. If you ever escape such a scenario, I promise, you'll never try to kill yourself again. Take it easy my friend.

Don't take it personally that people look down on you at your job. It's just an automated response that people have toward cashiers. Standing in line makes people stressed out and irritated already. Get out into the world and try to switch things up a bit before thinking about doing anything rash. I understand your pain. But I also know that if you stick around long enough, no matter what, there will come a day when you'll be glad you're still here.
Thank you for message I'm native american mixed with black I constantly have suicidal thoughts running through my head but what's the point anymore nothing will change and that's the truth I have to except.

Truecel

Incels.Net Junior
Which ethnic group?

My in-depth research of Chads has shown me that many of them have female friends simply for the purpose of using them to introduce them to more females.
It's like they'll befriend average looking chicks and get them to introduce them to hotter chicks.
Lol women especially ethnic women prefer mostly white men so what's the point I'd just be wasting my time.

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
Jamesothy said:

Thank you for message I'm native american mixed with black I constantly have suicidal thoughts running through my head but what's the point anymore nothing will change and that's the truth I have to except.
The point is you'll be dead soon enough no matter what in the grand scheme of things. You'll be dead soon enough and for far too long. You natives tend to be extra emotionally unstable and rash. I've got Algonquin in me on my mother's side and Cherokee on my dad's.

Anyways, take it easy. You don't know that things won't change. Move around a bit. Try moving around to different big cities. Don't throw in the towel so soon. The suicidal thoughts, and feelings like things won't ever change, are just devils whispering in your ear. Take no heed. Give yourself time to grow a little older and wiser so you're able to see what opportunities lie ahead.

Truecel

Incels.Net Junior
Truecel said:
Jamesothy said:

The point is you'll be dead soon enough no matter what in the grand scheme of things. You'll be dead soon enough and for far too long. You natives tend to be extra emotionally unstable and rash. I've got Algonquin in me on my mother's side and Cherokee on my dad's.

Anyways, take it easy. You don't know that things won't change. Move around a bit. Try moving around to different big cities. Don't throw in the towel so soon. The suicidal thoughts, and feelings like things won't ever change, are just devils whispering in your ear. Take no heed. Give yourself time to grow a little older and wiser so you're able to see what opportunities lie ahead.
Heh nope sadly that's not gonna work I'd just be wasting my time I learned the harsh truth already and it fucked me up I appreciate the jester but false hope isn't going to help me unless I magically turn into an attractive white male my life is still going to be ѕhit there is no escaping racepill bro...

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Novice
Which ethnic group?

At least he wasn't a ricecell...asian women always go for beta males of any other raсe except asian. LOL

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
Jamesothy said:
Truecel said:

Heh nope sadly that's not gonna work I'd just be wasting my time I learned the harsh truth already and it fucked me up I appreciate the jester but false hope isn't going to help me unless I magically turn into an attractive white male my life is still going to be ѕhit there is no escaping racepill bro...
I would never give anybody false hope. Jimi Hendrix was a good looking SOB. He would have gotten action in this day and age even without the fame. I'll bet you're not bad looking yourself.

What harsh truth have you already learned? How did you come by this vast knowledge? By playing on facebook and youtube while rubbing elbows with a bunch of haughty b*tches in some small town out in the middle of nowhere?

Truecel

Incels.Net Junior
Truecel said:
Jamesothy said:

I would never give anybody false hope. Jimi Hendrix was a good looking SOB. He would have gotten action in this day and age even without the fame. I'll bet you're not bad looking yourself.

What harsh truth have you already learned? How did you come by this vast knowledge? By playing on facebook and youtube while rubbing elbows with a bunch of haughty b*tches in some small town out in the middle of nowhere?
I appreciate the false hope bro but it's not gonna work