The purpose of woman is this.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
The purpose of woman is sexual. This does not make me a bigot, sexist, or misogynist. I think that healing and reproduction is a vital role to any society. This thread is meant as a celebration of womanlyness. The gift of feminine love is one of the greatest gifts a woman can give. I admire and worship any woman who gives me feminine adoration, just as I admire and worship any man who builds a Lamborghini for me. Women who give me feminine adoration are higher women, just as men who build Lamborghinis are higher men.

The womanly woman, what N. Tesla fantasized about and wanted so badly in his dreams. Let me explain further.


Was watching a porn, porn began with a woman talking like with a typical american hipster female voice. You know the type. Fast talking, masculine in mannerism, cringeworthy to listen to, having that anti-sex, judgemental kind of modern feminist attitude about her. Then she was seduced. After seduction she was no longer masculine, but feminine slut craving for sex and pleasure. Once again, in harmony with her body and nature. She seemed genuinely happy and full of joy, unlike her old self.

As for me, before the porn I was feeling depressed and drained of energy. Then after the porn I was filled with joy and pleasant energies of life feeling worthwhile. I did not actually cum to the porn, it was the idea of the porn itself. Women are natural healers that spread joy and purpose to society.


Science proves this. Science proves that female bodies are more sensual and sensitive. That females can have infinite orgasms and continuous orgasms and whole body orgasms. Women are sexual beings. That their sense of smell is better too. That they are more discerning of colors, sounds, and aesthetics (this is why, people in the ghetto are high T and don't have taste, why rap music kills a woody like nothing else.)


As for 80,000 years ago and chad, my current hypothesis is that, women were stay at home moms, and were lesbians while Chad was away hunting and gathering. Then when Chad came back they were bored of boring pussy rubbing, needed a strong man like Chad in them. As for 94% of the population being incel, I have no idea and doesn't make sense. It doesn't make sense that masculine savages back then would willingly be incel beta orbiters and whiteknight cucks. There was no popo back then to ban them for expressing microaggressions. Nor does it make sense that 94% of the male population was culled by tigers. Humans were high IQ and not easy prey, and most prey population doesn't get culled by 94% anyway. Doesn't make sense that 94% of males would go gay or be eunuchs either. So its kind of still a mystery why incel was supposedly so rampant back then.



When women make videogames its usually games about sex and romance. It is just in their nature to do so. There are some women who are exceptions, such as tomboys. But as a whole, as a group, this is what it is. When women try to rebel against norms, by not making action games or romantic games, they end up making games about depression, with either no gfx or sounds.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
You can pretend Feminism is helping you by turning you into a sex-shaming masculine woman. But you are denying your body's needs and here is the facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n2pKnvH0V0

Feminism Is Leaving A Wake Of Unhappy, Unmarried, And Childless Women In Its Path:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/18358/study-feminism-leaving-wake-unhappy-unmarried-amanda-prestigiacomo


(Also, posting videos of a Trump Supporter doesn't mean I actually support Trump. But society is literally so low IQ that they automatically assume you agree with absolutely everything some guy on the internet believes if you happen to share one of their videos.) FYI Thanksgiving was founded in 1621 before whites murdered native americans, so theres nothing wrong with Thanksgiving. I actually respect Native Americans slightly more than some whites, so inb4 low iq norm tards call me a bigot. Chuck Norris was Native American tbh. Also its a stretch low iq norm tards would even read this far, so I might as well delete the video before i get called a bigot by an angry mob of deranged lunatics.
 

Xero1101

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
You can pretend Feminism is helping you by turning you into a sex-shaming masculine woman. But you are denying your body's needs and here is the facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n2pKnvH0V0

Feminism Is Leaving A Wake Of Unhappy, Unmarried, And Childless Women In Its Path:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/18358/study-feminism-leaving-wake-unhappy-unmarried-amanda-prestigiacomo


(Also, posting videos of a Trump Supporter doesn't mean I actually support Trump. But society is literally so low IQ that they automatically assume you agree with absolutely everything some guy on the internet believes if you happen to share one of their videos.) FYI Thanksgiving was founded in 1621 before whites murdered native americans, so theres nothing wrong with Thanksgiving. I actually respect Native Americans slightly more than some whites, so inb4 low iq norm tards call me a bigot. Chuck Norris was Native American tbh. Also its a stretch low iq norm tards would even read this far, so I might as well delete the video before i get called a bigot by an angry mob of deranged lunatics.
Lol at that video, she made her own bed. She’s obviously miserable and if she wanted she could have a loving husband and a couple of kids and a dog. Instead she decided to be a liberated and empowered feminist. The result is that she’ll likely die alone. Numerous studies show it, women today are more miserable than they’ve ever been and it’s obviously feminism that has made them that way.

Feminism started because women wanted to have all the opportunities that men did, as of 2019 they do and some would argue they actually have more rights than men now, but the reason they’re so miserable now is because they realize that being in a man’s shoes isn’t so great, back in the 70’s women though being a man was the greatest thing in the world.

Feminism ruined chivalry and it ruined normal social interactions between men and women, it used to be an accepted social norm for a man to approach a woman in a bar and say she’s beautiful...no matter what the guy looked like, do that today and she can claim sexual assault and you can legitimately get charged for it because the police will believe her 100%. These women of course only come forth with these allegations if the guy is ugly, if Chad does it it’s always a welcome advance.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Women were born to be fucked and they've become resistant to this (the only exception being occasional chads)
Due to edumacation and internet, etc. it has given females a male-like consciousness of lucidity. (Male, malicious, warrior consciousness.) With this new lucidity they are now conscious of all the flaws of males and the male form. In the ignorant state of pre-lucidity they just walk around not really caring, sort of like a gay man. As for hyper lucid gays like Michelangelo, I'm not really sure, they are kind of an anomaly.
 

Potatomuncher

Incels.Net Junior
femoids shouldn't have rights because they don't have benises and thats the sorce of rites. If they have that surgery where thety give you penis than maybe. MAYBE. but if they got the vaj, they should get the badge. The badge they gave to jews in the holocaust. becauser wamhen die I ROFL when femoids complin abots riteswahmen are the worst (except you mom and other family members). Sex is bad bcuz i don't get to do it. I'll go gay just to loze my disgusting vagrinity. <3 I love you mom and family Incoming ROFLCOPTER!

ROFL:ROFL:ROFL:ROFL
___^___ _
L __/ [] \
LOL===__ \
L \___ ___ ___]
I I
----------/
 

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
I hate almost all women. Average and attractive ones because they are almost never attracted to me(maybe some average ones are) and reject me and I hate ugly/fat women for being ugly and fat.

I don't give a fuck if that makes me a misogynist or a bigot.
 

DarthZaza

Incels.Net Novice
bcroger2 said:
I hate almost all women. Average and attractive ones because they are almost never attracted to me(maybe some average ones are) and reject me and I hate ugly/fat women for being ugly and fat.

I don't give a fuck if that makes me a misogynist or a bigot.
+1 , Me too
 

Maliceandburn

Incels.Net Junior
Porn gives you unrealistic expectations! There are still many women out there who appreciate chivalry and romance and a more traditional relationship role! They just get looked over because they aren’t the loud ones. They aren’t in message forums and Facebook comments being loudly offended at everything and anything. A man can still take control of the courting situation, the problem is they don’t.
 

Malakai

Incels.Net Novice
Porn is just a movie and absolutely not to be used as a factor. They are acting. They get paid to act like they love every second of it.

To counter an argument about how they really do love it and enjoy fucking all the Chad's, I just want to point out the biggest porn star in history is Ron Jeremy and he looks like Danny Devito and your drunk uncle shit out a overweight watermelon with a moustache.


Enjoy porn for what it is. Pure fantasy
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Malakai said:
pοrn is just a movie and absolutely not to be used as a factor. They are acting. They get paid to act like they love every second of it.

To counter an argument about how they really do love it and enjoy fuсking all the Chad's, I just want to point out the biggest pοrn star in history is Ron Jeremy and he looks like Danny Devito and your drunk uncle ѕhit out a overweight watermelon with a moustache.


Enjoy pοrn for what it is. Pure fantasy
Ron Jeremy in porn is no fantasy of mine.
 

Malakai

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
Malakai said:
pοrn is just a movie and absolutely not to be used as a factor. They are acting. They get paid to act like they love every second of it.

To counter an argument about how they really do love it and enjoy fuсking all the Chad's, I just want to point out the biggest pοrn star in history is Ron Jeremy and he looks like Danny Devito and your drunk uncle ѕhit out a overweight watermelon with a moustache.


Enjoy pοrn for what it is. Pure fantasy
Ron Jeremy in pοrn is no fantasy of mine.
Hahaha
I meant that as a general argument against the point women do porn only for pleasure.
I doubt getting meat-speared by that is pleasurable in any sense.
I was just furthering my statement that porn is for entertainment only and I would never judge what a woman wants based on it. If that was the case and they truly got that way around Ron Jeremy I'd have girl a dripping off my dick.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Malakai said:
Hahaha
I meant that as a general argument against the point women do pοrn only for pleasure.
I doubt getting meat-speared by that is pleasurable in any sense.
I was just furthering my statement that pοrn is for entertainment only and I would never judge what a woman wants based on it. If that was the case and they truly got that way around Ron Jeremy I'd have girl a dripping off my dick.
If it is chad in the porn, then women get pleasure from the porn. As for lesbian porn I think women enjoy watching it, but nobody in their right minds would enjoy licking a beeffishlimburgertaco IRL.
 
Top