The programmable minds of women

oldrootsnewtrees

Incels.Net Novice
An experience that’s always stuck with me.

When I was in 9th grade, I had a girl that was interested in me and actually somewhat had hope for the first time in my life. She was a 8/10, surely this was too good to be true right? Oh yes my friend, it was. So basically she was talking to her friend about how “cute” I apparently was and her friend said “He’s not even 6 foot.” which she responded with “I thought that didn’t matter?” to then which her friend responds with “Oh, it does.” Ever since that day, she’s been dating 6ft+ tall guys. I. Shit. You. Not. It’s like a fucking disease that spreads, the impossible standard for men is literally every female’s mindset now. They think they deserve it, no matter how they look. What makes women so “programmable” in this sense? Thoughts?
 

justadudelikeyou

Incels.Net Junior
Man, shit like this is why you're not getting laid. You gotta try to stop thinking of women like this. They can TELL when you don't respect them. Women aren't your enemy. You are.
 

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
oldrootsnewtrees said:
An experience that’s always stuck with me.

When I was in 9th grade, I had a girl that was interested in me and actually somewhat had hope for the first time in my life. She was a 8/10, surely this was too good to be true right? Oh yes my friend, it was. So basically she was talking to her friend about how “cute” I apparently was and her friend said “He’s not even 6 foot.” which she responded with “I thought that didn’t matter?” to then which her friend responds with “Oh, it does.” Ever since that day, she’s been dating 6ft+ tall guys. I. ѕhit. You. Not. It’s like a fuсking disease that spreads, the impossible standard for men is literally every female’s mindset now. They think they deserve it, no matter how they look. What makes women so “programmable” in this sense? Thoughts?
Agreed.. they have a certain mentality, EASILY influenced by other women and chads...
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
A woman will believe someone's gossip about you and not even bother to give you a fair trial or ask you if its even true.

It's like how if I simply state a fact about the world, that Jews control everything, and that eugenics is good, I automatically get called a nazi and raged at me.

I am not a nazi, I never said holocaust the jews, all i ask is get them out of our politics. They can live in Israel in peace. And the eugenics I was talking about was simply sterilizing people, holocaust is barbaric. Only reason I'd sterilize is to save the ozone. I do think its a good idea to do animal rights, ban junk food and ciggerates though. Doesn't mean I'm a nazi even if hitler had similar views. I believe in peace, hitler believed in war. Even PewdiePie probably more nazi than me.
 

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
oldrootsnewtrees said:
justadudelikeyou said:
Man, ѕhit like this is why you're not getting laid. You gotta try to stop thinking of women like this. They can TELL when you don't respect them. Women aren't your enemy. You are.
If you say so LMAO
I wonder how he would explain men who hate women who manage to find sex and/or relationships
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
notheregoaway said:
I wonder how he would explain men who hate women who manage to find sex and/or relationships
They usually say "ummm sweaty there are some unstable wymyn, who go for assholes but my wife and her daughter are not like the other girls".
At the same time they will go on how all inkwells are le toxic muh soggy kneeists because some are, but as usual a rule they set only applies when convenient.
 

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
tremor said:
notheregoaway said:
I wonder how he would explain men who hate women who manage to find sex and/or relationships
They usually say "ummm sweaty there are some unstable wymyn, who go for assholes but my wife and her daughter are not like the other girls".
At the same time they will go on how all inkwells are le toxic muh soggy kneeists because some are, but as usual a rule they set only applies when convenient.
Bingo. That's their go-to response. I've met women though who were confident, book smart, and common sense smart; they're just really dumb when it comes to men. No demographic seems to be safe from that.
 

AlveusVonSt

Incels.Net Novice
I agree with it. Women are so picky. I knew this girl who would only date guys who are smaller than her. So a friend i knew was immediately turned down. He's the one who introduced me to the incel community. What a world me live in.
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
notheregoaway said:
Bingo. That's their go-to response. I've met women though who were confident, book smart, and common sense smart; they're just really dumb when it comes to men. No demographic seems to be safe from that.
Chad always wins.
AlveusVonSt said:
I agree with it. Women are so picky. I knew this girl who would only date guys who are smaller than her.
Ded srs? How tall was she?
So a friend i knew was immediately turned down. He's the one who introduced me to the incel community. What a world me live in.
All because of one rejection?
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
AlveusVonSt said:
He has been rejected may times because of his height. His looks are on par. I have tried but i gave up after.
No such thing as too tall if you are a man.

If he is a manlet, then the sentence on how the roastie only dated guys who were smaller than her doesn't really make sense. Not that it made any in the first place.
 

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
AlveusVonSt said:
I agree with it. Women are so picky. I knew this girl who would only date guys who are smaller than her. So a friend i knew was immediately turned down. He's the one who introduced me to the incel community. What a world me live in.
I'm smaller than most women. Send them to me. Lmao.
 

landwhalehater455

Incels.Net Junior
Women's minds are so easily programmable when it comes to men because their blood is too focused on flowing to their baby centers and not to their brains, so no wonder they are all morons when it comes to choosing men because they are only focused on the chad's with good looks and no personalities, instead of real gentlemen like us.
 

ok765

Incels.Net Novice
landwhalehater455 said:
Women's minds are so easily programmable when it comes to men because their blood is too focused on flowing to their baby centers and not to their brains, so no wonder they are all morons when it comes to choosing men because they are only focused on the chad's with good looks and no personalities, instead of real gentlemen like us.
No, if a guy is a total asshole they ll cut off contact
Uve to find a good balance between nice and being an asshole
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
ok765 said:
No, if a guy is a total asshole they ll cut off contact
Uve to find a good balance between nice and being an asshole
Cope. Chad can be a male feminist and still slay, let alone an asshole.
 
Top