The Problem with banning

UglyequalsDeath

Incels.Net Regular
Most incels dont know how to handle power regardless of the subject.

I feel like this is how incel moderators work. I mean come on buddy boyos unban everyone its boring same with co everyone is just banned nothing is happening anymore because the most active, controversal and funny ones get banned and whats left is soycels and inactive users.

wizardcel

Incels.Net Master
Do you know what happened to the moderator Ryo on .co? no one gives me any answers. I liked him a lot there but he has vanished from the community. I wonder if he ascended.

kek_guy

Incels.Net Junior
Most incels dont know how to handle power regardless of the subject.

I feel like this is how incel moderators work. I mean come on buddy boyos unban everyone its boring same with co everyone is just banned nothing is happening anymore because the most active, controversal and funny ones get banned and whats left is soycels and inactive users.
Actually some people that are incel's can handle the power, its just some people go over the top and don't know how to handle it. Some people just aren't ment to have the power because their not mentally stable. Real leaders are hard to find, these days.

Player

Card-loving-wizard-wanabee-novelist from Belarus
Well, I am still here.

Ropist

Incels.Net Regular
Just my honest opinion about banning: Shitposters and trolls can be annoying but they make people laugh. I miss the old incels forums like Puahate because they were fun. You could post anything without having to fear being banned, whereas here you have to think twice before posting something. I think some shitposting should be allowed as long as it doesnt get out of hand.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Just my honest opinion about banning: Shitposters and trolls can be annoying but they make people laugh. I miss the old incels forums like Puahate because they were fun. You could post anything without having to fear being banned, whereas here you have to think twice before posting something. I think some shitposting should be allowed as long as it doesnt get out of hand.
The line for "out of hand" is arbitrary, you see. If a mod can't handle someone calling them a name, this will be the line and will get you banned. Whether it's a good or a bad line to draw is a whole different question.

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
RIP Hidden. Trucel warrior.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
@Hidden and @Apathycel were banned because they were total trolls: first, they started to use racists insults to call other members, later they started to post gore images, and finally they even started to insult the moderators.

In the case of other users, not sure if at leats they got a single warning before being banned...

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
@Hidden and @Apathycel were banned because they were total trolls: first, they started to use racists insults to call other members, later they started to post gore images, and finally they even started to insult the moderators.

In the case of other users, not sure if at leats they got a single warning before being banned...
Hidden spent 95% of his life posting on this site. Even if you consider him a troll there was no way he was a normie. Not unless the one account had ten people taking it in shifts to post.