The only girl to ever flirt with me. And it ends badly.

I work at a minimum wage auto parts job. So one day this girl comes in and waits in line behind other customers. When I look at her I notice she's smiling at me. I don't understand why she is. She's decent looking, 4.5 or whatever. Same as me. More then good enough for me.

So I have to go change the battery in her car. It takes like 15 minutes. She starts talking to me, then drops a bomb. "I think your cute". I've never had a girl say this to me in my life, ever. I tell her thank you. We talk more. She says she wants to slap my ass. I can't believe this is happening. A decent looking girl is aggressively flirting with me. That has never happened in my life.

She gives me her phone number and name. Another first

I look her up on face book. Too many red flags. I ghost her.

TBH I felt like an asshole, but I'm older (33), and more wise now, she is (25) and something didn't feel right with her. I'm desperate. But not this desperate.. She writes on her Facebook a month ago she thought she found love but her heart was broken again. It made me feel really, really bad.

Then...I check her Facebook page again today.

She's pregnant. And the father is taking a selfie with her around the ultrasound. This was less then 2 months after our encounter.

tl;dr.
Don't just settle for anyone guys, even if you are desperate. Pay attention to warning signs

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
I hate bluepilled wording like "muh heart was broken, muh soul hurts" or whatever.

Also volcel, if not fakecel. Not that it really is "aggressive flirting" without physical contact, but under femunazi """"""freedom"""""""" looking for nice girls doesn't make sense because LTR isn't a concept.

Btw it's possible that she was drunk and/or planned to ghost you or make you an orbiter.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
michael2222 said:
I work at a minimum wage auto parts job. So one day this girl comes in and waits in line behind other customers. When I look at her I notice she's smiling at me. I don't understand why she is. She's decent looking, 4.5 or whatever. Same as me. More then good enough for me.

So I have to go change the battery in her car. It takes like 15 minutes. She starts talking to me, then drops a bomb. "I think your cute". I've never had a girl say this to me in my life, ever. I tell her thank you. We talk more. She says she wants to slap my ass. I can't believe this is happening. A decent looking girl is aggressively flirting with me. That has never happened in my life.

TBH I felt like an asshole, but I'm older (33), and more wise now, she is (25) and something didn't feel right with her. I'm desperate. But not this desperate.. She writes on her Facebook a month ago she thought she found love but her heart was broken again. It made me feel really, really bad.

She's pregnant. And the father is taking a selfie with her around the ultrasound. This was less then 2 months after our encounter.

tl;dr.
Don't just settle for anyone guys, even if you are desperate. Pay attention to warning signs
What are the red flags you saw? Because everything you said makes me think you are morally no better than women.

lordoftheincels said:
michael2222 said:

tl;dr.
What are the red flags you saw? Because everything you said makes me think you are morally no better than women.
When she was talking to me she kept talking about her drinking problem. Her facebook is full of pictures of her at multiple rehabilitationn centers. She was full of tattoos. When I checked her facebook it was obvious she was extremely far left.

Ive never even held hands with a girl. And this girl was at least my looks-match. But Im telling you guys, dont fall for the first girl that gives you the time of day. If something seems too good to be true, it usually is. This was a case of that. Super flirtacious girl. My looks match. But with loads of baggage. And within a month or two of flirting with me she gets knocked up by some other guy? And of course the guy is better looking then me. Id say he was a 7/10. She was probably just looking for any guy to knock her up for a 18 year child support pay check.

Lordgoro

Lounge member
Yes, she actually sounds like a sl*t type...She would have cheated on you like crazy.. Good call bub

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
michael2222 said:
When she was talking to me she kept talking about her drinking problem. Her facebook is full of pictures of her at multiple rehabilitationn centers. She was full of tattoos. When I checked her facebook it was obvious she was extremely far left.

Ive never even held hands with a girl. And this girl was at least my looks-match. But Im telling you guys, dont fall for the first girl that gives you the time of day. If something seems too good to be true, it usually is. This was a case of that. Super flirtacious girl. My looks match. But with loads of baggage. And within a month or two of flirting with me she gets knocked up by some other guy? And of course the guy is better looking then me. Id say he was a 7/10. She was probably just looking for any guy to knock her up for a 18 year child support pay check.
Yeah far left always a bad sign. When I see on someones facebook about microaggressions, or how they are cucks for muslims, or wanting to ban guns, its usually a red flag they are not mentally reasonable and going to have erratic flakey attitudes and behavior. Same as alcoholics.

Malakai

BANNED
Should have pursued it further.
Maybe her boyfriend is a complete asshole and she was looking for an escape, if only briefly, in you.
A case of right person, right time.