The only attention I get is from a certain type....others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Btbaron

BANNED
Hey guys....I am 32 years old and am a truecell and a hardcore beta if there is such a thing. No girls i have ever been interested in have ever not looked at me with disgust. There are however some women that do tend always be trying to talk to me(though sometimes I think they want to just make fun of me or have a laugh). I think some people may like these women, but for the most part I think most of us don't find them that appealing. To be blunt, the ladies that seem to always be friendly or even on occasion flirt with me are extremely large breasted women who are thin and look kind of ridiculous. On more than one occasion, a woman like this would brush her huge boobs against what ever body part of mine was closest to her. I would never be interested in these big titty girls, but does the fact that maybe I would have a chance to, make me not really an incel??

-here are some examples

Attachments

yuuppitsme

I would say yes. Incels don't always get rejected and they can reject women. What makes you an incel is women constantly reject you and make fun of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.