The ones who control de society...

Uncommon

Mexican Incel
I still remember how in the 90s when i was a kid, if you dared to criticise god or the religions, everyone looked at you with a hate stare and you were censored....

But now, if you dare to criticise the feminists, or the (((jews))), or the lgbt, or the black lives matter, is now when everyone look at you with a hate stare and you are censored....

So it was true the phrase "to know who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise".

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Regular
Don't forget the celebrities. We are not allowed to criticize celebrities so those celebrity Chads and Stacies (actors, athletes, models, singers, etc.) are also part of the tyrannical oligarchy of alt-left retards trying to oppress incels.

Uncommon

Mexican Incel
Don't forget the celebrities. We are not allowed to criticize celebrities so those celebrity Chads and Stacies (actors, athletes, models, singers, etc.) are also part of the tyrannical oligarchy of alt-left retards trying to oppress incels.
They too are the ones who decide what is allowed and what is not...and they are the ones who makes us the incels look like the "bad ones"...yet we are not violent.

Clownworldcell

Incels.Net Novice
If
I still remember how in the 90s when i was a kid, if you dared to criticise god or the religions, everyone looked at you with a hate stare and you were censored....

But now, if you dare to criticise the feminists, or the (((jews))), or the lgbt, or the black lives matter, is now when everyone look at you with a hate stare and you are censored....

So it was true the phrase "to know who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise".
if I try to criticise the covid lock down restrictions I get people turning against me for it there’s so much truth and depth in the phrase “ to k ow who rules over you,simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise “ people are so quick to defend what they’ve been intimidated in to defending with out realising their not thinking for themselves