The myth of the "white skin tone privilege"

Uncommon

Mexican Incel
I was drinking some delicious tepache drink, ah its deliciuos pineapple flavor is great. And i was thinking, since i was a kid i had heard about a "white skin tone privilege", yet i have that skin tone and i have not noticed such privilege. The only thing that i noticed are 2 things:

- People with brown and dark skin tone are very racists against us the peole with white skin tone, but as expected the (((media))) never wants to show it in the television or the internet because it does not favors their agenda.

- ONLY the femoids with white skin tone have a privilege about it: they are the most rare femoids in Mexico, wich means they are the most desired ones. Most mexican men desire the femoids with white skin tone.

In my case, having a white skin tone did not have helped me in anything.

I think the "white skin tone privilege" should be called instead the "female white skin tone privilege", because only those femoids have certain privilege(at least in Mexico).

Last edited:

Now Enlightened

Incels.Net Regular
You don't notice it because you live in America.

Go to my country or any third world country where we are brown here.
I go to Craigslist dating site and I get, "Only foreigners please."

Women here love blonde hair, blue eyes, and white skin. It's definitely a privilege in this country and you'll be considered an attractive guy. You may even get laid.
For us, brown? Our women hate us.

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Regular
I was drinking some delicious tepache drink, ah its deliciuos pineapple flavor is great. And i was thinking, since i was a kid i had heard about a "white skin tone privilege", yet i have that skin tone and i have not noticed such privilege. The only thing that i noticed are 2 things:

- People with brown and dark skin tone are very racists against us the peole with white skin tone, but as expected the (((media))) never wants to show it in the television or the internet because it does not favors their agenda.

- ONLY the femoids with white skin tone have a privilege about it: they are the most rare femoids in Mexico, wich means they are the most desired ones. Most mexican men desire the femoids with white skin tone.

In my case, having a white skin tone did not have helped me in anything.

I think the "white skin tone privilege" should be called instead the "female white skin tone privilege", because only those femoids have certain privilege(at least in Mexico).
I would say being a Chad gives certain men privilege; but skin tone and ethnicity? No.