The movie scoob!: more anti-male agenda, white raсe replacement agenda and anti-heterosexual agenda....

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
Hidden said:
Uncommon said:
Muhammad Ali is portrayed by a white raсe heterosexual man with blonde hair and blue eyes...
To increase their sales ofc

View attachment 17520
they will NEVER do it...for them, "diversity" is only about to replace the white raсe character ones...
Why should I give a ѕhit about white raсe being replaced?

Caring about the society is bullshit. They have betrayed you.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master

i do not care about the society...what makes me angry is the fact the cartoons, the movies and even the videogames are now only about anti-male agenda, white raсe replacement agenda, feminazi agenda and anti-heterosexual agenda...

i miss when 20 years ago the cartoons, the movies and the videogames were about fun and adventures....

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
Hidden said:

i do not care about the society...what makes me angry is the fact the cartoons, the movies and even the videogames are now only about anti-male agenda, white raсe replacement agenda, feminazi agenda and anti-heterosexual agenda...

i miss when 20 years ago the cartoons, the movies and the videogames were about fun and adventures....
I hope that white foid sees you are defending her raсe bro

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
you did not understand the point...im not defending white femoids, i complain about the fact the movies, the cartoons and the videogames are now only about anti-male agenda, white raсe replacement agenda and anti-hterosexual agenda...

they are not good as they used to be in the past:

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
Hidden said:
you did not understand the point...im not defending white femoids, i complain about the fact the movies, the cartoons and the videogames are now only about anti-male agenda, white raсe replacement agenda and anti-hterosexual agenda...

they are not good as they used to be in the past:

I couldn't care less about world being torn apart and mayos getting "replaced".

This world needs a reset first.