The movie scoob!: more anti-male agenda, white raсe replacement agenda and anti-heterosexual agenda....

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
The jews, the feminazis, the lgbt, the SJWs and the antifa are still ruining everything they can with their anti-male agenda, white raсe replacement agenda and anti-heterosexual agenda...now that happened to scooby doo...

the new movie Scoob! of the 2020 is this garbage:

- velma is not of white raсe anymore(white raсe replacement agenda).

- the villain is male(anti-male agenda)

- white raсe men are portrayed as femenine and dumb(again, anti-male agenda and anti-heterosexual agenda).

- a black femoid(wich never was seen in the old cartoons) is now present as heroic and smart(white raсe replacement agenda and feminazi agenda)...

So, we can see how the jews, the feminazis, the SJWs, the lgbt and the antifa are still ruining everything with their "political correct"agenda....

whats is next? a tom and jerry movie were tom is homosexual and jerry is a muslim from Afghanistan? or maybe a flinstones movie were fred is the villain and wilma is a lesbo?

Last edited:

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
Saw the trailer and it didn't give me the sjw vibes, but it seemed like it was made by some teens who watched too much marvel. I am a fan of scooby doo, but I will pass on this one.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Funny, OP is from Mexico....
if they want to create a new character from Mexico is OK....the problem is when they turn white raсe characters into mexican characters, or black raсe characters or asian characters....

And before you call me a "bigot", remember that those hypocrites of the left wing, wich claim to want "diversity", will NEVER make a movie were Muhammad Ali is portrayed by a white raсe heterosexual man with blonde hair and blue eyes...