The Memes Write Themselves (ITcels GTFIH)

Sasaki

Von

Yes, this is what ITcels mean when they "get women" and "dates". It's actually with mentally deranged men (Disabled ones of course, as desiring able-bodied people is a sign of entitlement) who are multiple times older than them. Not to mention "The first date in 5 years", you just can't make this ѕhit up... :D

Ah, imagine befriending a literally handicapped nutcase.

All this trouble for what... Spending your time and effort on a Sub-animal which should long ago have gotten executed by a firing squad? (In Minecraft)

Notice how they all call it by the female pronoun too? Insanity...

About what you'd expect, the typical "I moderate several Sub-Reddits" and "I attend BLM/feminiѕt movement protests" look. A good Wagie at that as well.

Inevitable of course, have a diverse "friend" group and shill for Zion by wearing BLM propaganda shirts.

KhhvForEternity

OM NAMAH SHIVAYA
View attachment 22658

Yes, this is what ITcels mean when they "get women" and "dates". It's actually with mentally deranged men (Disabled ones of course, as desiring able-bodied people is a sign of entitlement) who are multiple times older than them. Not to mention "The first date in 5 years", you just can't make this ѕhit up... :D

View attachment 22659

View attachment 22660

All this trouble for what... Spending your time and effort on a Sub-animal which should long ago have gotten executed by a firing squad? (In Minecraft)

View attachment 22661

About what you'd expect, the typical "I moderate several Sub-Reddits" and "I attend BLM/feminiѕt movement protests" look. A good Wagie at that as well.

Inevitable of course, have a diverse "friend" group and shill for Zion by wearing BLM propaganda shirts.
All I can think about is snatching that gun from him and beating him to death with it [in minecraft]

AdamKadmon

Seventh Plague
View attachment 22658

View attachment 22659

View attachment 22660

View attachment 22661

XLQSXhU.gif

Slap

Satan Soldiers MC ♢ Patch 4 Eating Dead Pu**y ♢ 1%
There is nothing more pathetic than cucked ITcels. I fcking hate 'em, at least they get what they deserve in the end.

Women love sticking around with their abusive, violent Chad. "He wasn't like this in the beginning of our relationship. I can change him." You can't tame the beast.