the Male delusion

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Ok so I was on vacation one time, with my family. Just you know, enjoying myself, being casual, enjoying the hotel atmosphere.

I was single at the time, but I would go outside, sit at the gardens, and imagine that some day, someone would love me. Just casually relaxing on the seat, thinking to myself, oh yeah, some day that's going to be me.

Little did I know the shitshow that is actually in store...

That's what I call the male delusion, you are born in this world, you go on vacation, everything seems nice, you imagine romantic things will happen, but the reality is, you wake up, you realize the entire world is rigged against you, your delusion is empty, that the world doesn't value you at all and hardly any people care about you, the love fantasy is an illusion. All this fantasy about love is a delusion, once you realize that the world doesn't love you back, the world values you zero... it's like you are a spectre, an illusion

You have delusions that the world values you as a person...it doesn't...delusions that someone will want you, love you, value you, its all fantasy

squid

BANNED
lordoftheincels said:
Ok so I was on vacation one time, with my family. Just you know, enjoying myself, being casual, enjoying the hotel atmosphere.

I was single at the time, but I would go outside, sit at the gardens, and imagine that some day, someone would love me. Just casually relaxing on the seat, thinking to myself, oh yeah, some day that's going to be me.

Little did I know the shitshow that is actually in store...

That's what I call the male delusion, you are born in this world, you go on vacation, everything seems nice, you imagine romantic things will happen, but the reality is, you wake up, you realize the entire world is rigged against you, your delusion is empty, that the world doesn't value you at all and hardly any people care about you, the love fantasy is an illusion. All this fantasy about love is a delusion, once you realize that the world doesn't love you back, the world values you zero... it's like you are a spectre, an illusion

You have delusions that the world values you as a person...it doesn't...delusions that someone will want you, love you, value you, its all fantasy
Do you not think it is more appropriate to lay the blame on the absurdist, hyper-industrial, postcolonial wasteland that has given rise to all these fucked up problems? That chained us all to a keyboard and told us we had to be brainless and hypersexual animals to be considered successful? To blame the oppressor--the sick classist society, built by sick politicians and bankers--and not some abstract notion of "world?"