The majority of women aren’t lady like.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
Like the topic title says, the majority of women aren’t lady like and it’s very degenerate.

Most women are sl*ts that take part in casual pleasure and have self-entitled attitudes in the mix of that which isn’t lady like at all and most men aren’t man like either because the majority of them are simps that worship the hell out of women which only continues the cycle of several women being self-entitled wh*res as a result of it plus real men don’t worship some moist hole.

[email protected]

Incels.Net Junior
Like the topic title says, the majority of women aren’t lady like and it’s very degenerate.

Most women are sl*ts that take part in casual pleasure and have self-entitled attitudes in the mix of that which isn’t lady like at all and most men aren’t man like either because the majority of them are simps that worship the hell out of women which only continues the cycle of several women being self-entitled wh*res as a result of it plus real men don’t worship some moist hole.
I've been doing chadfishing and jesus christ some countries are better than my horrible shithole country

Ben

Incels.Net Novice
BrettyBoy said:

I've been doing chadfishing and jesus christ some countries are better than my horrible shithole country
I know I say this too much, but seriously, in some countries girls get their ass spanked if they act spoiled or slutty. It's not the same everywhere, and the west is actually the worst for foid behavior.

Kaczor

Mentalcel Edgelord

The reason it is like this today is because of Cultural Marxism