The Loner And Soyciety

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
Forums are the only form of socialization you need, although one best friend in real life wouldn´t be half bad, but you can´t dependent on others to be happy.
It starts with you.
This is how i have reshaped and taken my life by the arms, and stopped giving a shit about others.

When it comes down to women, they WILL destroy your connections to other people, by creating conflict within yourself and the many bonds you might have formed.
At some point you will realize that they will throw you into a hole ( Shes never "yours" ), like a disposable garbage and won´t feel one shred of regret or sorrow about their own actions.

I believe MOST women are natural born sociopaths.

RottingAloneCel

Incels.Net Regular
They love to destroy any social connections you have with people like friends, colleagues, ..etc. IF they aren't involved in it. But once you start to do the same with them they call you controlling and possessive and jealous that they have a social life and you don't. Whores are always whores.

Saint Chincel

its over for many men
Virginity is the main problem here and I don't feel like paying for it.
Well, playbwoi. It looks like your gonna be a virgin forever then, because foids don't have any other reason to fuck us unless we pay, chad only fam. If your not an 8 or above you'll be lucky to fuck any bitch Tha isn't a landwhale.

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Saint Mentalcel said:
Well, playbwoi. It looks like your gonna be a virgin forever then, because foids don't have any other reason to fuck us unless we pay, chad only fam. If your not an 8 or above you'll be lucky to fuck any bitch Tha isn't a landwhale.
Fuck this shit, then. I might as well hash out my problems with these snakes and call it quits with life.

I will not be fucking cucked.

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
Saint Chincel said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
Fuck this ѕhit, then. I might as well hash out my problems with these snakes and call it quits with life.

I will not be fuсking cucked.
He speaks like ER

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Saint Mentalcel said:
Saint Chincel said:
Fuck this ѕhit, then. I might as well hash out my problems with these snakes and call it quits with life.

I will not be fuсking cucked.
He speaks like ER
Well, it's damn true. Life hasn't been reasonably fair at all for me while Ellіot had better vices. Atleast I got a reason...