The lies of the MGTOWs

Uncommon

Mexican Incel
First some great music:

And now with the topic: every time i heard about the MGTOWs, they always claim to "not wanting anything with women", yet they ALWAYS talk about femoids in their sites or in their videos.

I think they are hypocrites: they claim to "not need women", yet they ALWAYS talk about them.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
MGTOWs are more obsessed with women than PUAs are. That is the thing I hate about them the most. Their forums are almost all posts on women. They even post feminist videos and then say "Look. Do you hear what they are saying about us?"

Able Tasman

Incels.Net Novice
I think the MGTOW community is built on the foundation of understanding women. obviously walking away from women but also trying to get a deep scientific understanding as to why women are the way they are and also pointing out their natural faults/flaws. hence, why most of their discussions revolve around women

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
I think the MGTOW community is built on the foundation of understanding women. obviously walking away from women but also trying to get a deep scientific understanding as to why women are the way they are and also pointing out their natural faults/flaws. hence, why most of their discussions revolve around women
I think it's a lot like AA. The constantly have to share their bad experiences with women to reinforce the belief that women are bad and that they are better off without them.

Able Tasman

Incels.Net Novice
Able Tasman said:
I think it's a lot like AA. The constantly have to share their bad experiences with women to reinforce the belief that women are bad and that they are better off without them.
well I mean generally, men are better suited to being alone then women are. matter of fact I think we are a lot happier without women but men want sex & so we put up with them. but sometimes the bad outweighs the good & you have to walk away