The left wing are the new nazis...

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
80 years ago, the imbeciles nazis were the fascists who used to cancel/censor/destroy everything that they do not liked(books, movies, etc.). Those bastards were ruining everything.

But now, the feminists, the jews, the antifa, the black lives matter, the social justice warriors and the lgbt are the fascist ones who cancel/censor/destroy everything that they do not like...

Fictional characters:

Fanservice in comics and videogames:

Movies:

So how ironic how the fucking nazis were a plague 80 years ago but now the fucking left wing are the plague in these times.

Last edited:

Ojdhin

Others look for waifus, I make my own waifu
When I was in Art school libs used to get offended when I draw a pretty girl without reference. Their logic is if you don’t have a girlfriend irl you shouldn’t draw a girl. Because I wanted to graduate I had to stop drawing females in school, so I am only recently relearning everything. Ugly female character was fine they just didn’t allow attractive ones. Apparently not even in my mind am I allowed to find releas, well screw them I don’t let hairless apes tell me what I am. Especially lewd licentious, abhorrent specimens as they are.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
When I was in Art school libs used to get offended when I draw a pretty girl without reference. Their logic is if you don’t have a girlfriend irl you shouldn’t draw a girl. Because I wanted to graduate I had to stop drawing females in school, so I am only recently relearning everything. Ugly female character was fine they just didn’t allow attractive ones. Apparently not even in my mind am I allowed to find releas, well screw them I don’t let hairless apes tell me what I am. Especially lewd licentious, abhorrent specimens as they are.
Are you for real? These people really are insane then

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Regular
The alt-left destroyed everything...but incels suffered the most for their fascist behaviour. Social welfare has allowed women to fuck around, have babies nobody wants, and charge the taxes to hardworking incels. With this guaranteed income, the feminazis then spend it all on watching Chads (ie pro athletes, actors, models, singers, etc.), who are all just Chads and Stacies, who further use their wealth to solidify their alt-left income scam, further pushing incels down with even higher taxes. ANTIFA and BLM are looting the businesses of hardworking incels, and SJWs are condemning incels on social and mainstream media every effing chance they get. And any incels who are "lucky" enough to "ascend", are stuck with some fat ugly bitch who they have to appreciate otherwise the feminazis will be all over them. Even worse is that these fat ugly bitches have useless eggs and wombs, costing incels even more in fertility treatments just to start a family.

For the hardworking incel, this is a nightmare.