The illness of incel-tier looks.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Had a headache all day because of incel. As incel my physical health is declining and I feel like my mind is becoming incoherent and losing my ability to focus. I thought about some incels in the military. My mind is incoherent to the point where I couldn't be in the military except maybe as a weekend warrior. Like my mind is literally no longer in good enough shape to focus like that.

Incel always feels like its dragging you down and making you feel scatterbrained and endless fear and anxiety.

Today I was feeling blackpilled and based in reality. I said I will look in the mirror, with a fresh mind and open eyes. To see how I truly look. And I walked in the mirror. Yep definitely incel. I wouldn't say I'm ugly per-se. Just like "meh". If I had to put a number on it, I'd say I need 100k income to ascend. But I'm too scatterbrained to. And yes...looks is all women care about. "Muh personality" will get you to the friendzone and that's about it.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
I got the worst parts looks-wise of black and NA genes. I'm either giga- or strata-incel. Don't know which yet. I have gotten rejected almost 2K times so probably strata

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
How did you get so many rejections?
I got most of them during the height of the PUA craze. I was going to school at the time and I was told repeatedly, after being rejected by girls going to the school, that dating was a numbers game. Somebody bet me like 20 bucks that if I asked out a thousand girls that I could find someone.

It's not like I live in a small town either. I'm in a big city and on top of that am near a lot of tourist attractions. So there wasn't any danger of being blacklisted. I racked up almost 1,200 rejections in a year by cold (sometimes warm) approaching women. I would get at least three or four a day. Worse yet, other guys would cold approach and get at least one date.

That event was so bad that I swore off women for a little over a year. That is, until I started working. Joining dating sites has meant that I've gotten rejected hundreds more times. So my real life rejection rate is like 1,400 total and then my online one is like 400. I don't like to tell this story because people almost never believe me. But i really wanted a gf and was willing to stop at nothing to find one. But I even got rejected by desperate women who would take almost anybody.

That's when I became even more keenly aware of what was going on. This was in 2008.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I got most of them during the height of the PUA craze. I was going to school at the time and I was told repeatedly, after being rejected by girls going to the school, that dating was a numbers game. Somebody bet me like 20 bucks that if I asked out a thousand girls that I could find someone.

It's not like I live in a small town either. I'm in a big city and on top of that am near a lot of tourist attractions. So there wasn't any danger of being blacklisted. I racked up almost 1,200 rejections in a year by cold (sometimes warm) approaching women. I would get at least three or four a day. Worse yet, other guys would cold approach and get at least one date.

That event was so bad that I swore off women for a little over a year. That is, until I started working. Joining dating sites has meant that I've gotten rejected hundreds more times. So my real life rejection rate is like 1,400 total and then my online one is like 400. I don't like to tell this story because people almost never believe me. But i really wanted a gf and was willing to stop at nothing to find one. But I even got rejected by desperate women who would take almost anybody.

That's when I became even more keenly aware of what was going on. This was in 2008.
I would have become a meme by doing so many approaches in my area if I did.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master

This society is utter garbage and all I feel is daily deep despair. Feels like a rigged world of evil out to deny me happiness.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
I would have become a meme by doing so many approaches in my area if I did.
Yep this is why I waited until going to school after high school. I knew if I did something like this in high school I'd have been memed to hell and back. I don't dare try this shit now, knowing how much worse things have gotten over the past ten years.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Yep this is why I waited until going to school after high school. I knew if I did something like this in high school I'd have been memed to hell and back. I don't dare try this ѕhit now, knowing how much worse things have gotten over the past ten years.
It literally happened to a classmatecel who did way less approaches than that. Still many though and it was pretty low inhib, but there's no low inhib for your face.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
It literally happened to a classmatecel who did way less approaches than that. Still many though and it was pretty low inhib, but there's no low inhib for your face.
I had almost no shame back then. But yeah, my face got in the way a lot lol. Even the other weird kid on campus found somebody before the end of the year. I hated my school. I was one of the youngest people there at only 19-20, while almost everyone else was 25 and up. Most of the people attending there were preps, hipsters, and snobs.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I had almost no shame back then. But yeah, my face got in the way a lot lol. Even the other weird kid on campus found somebody before the end of the year. I hated my school. I was one of the youngest people there at only 19-20, while almost everyone else was 25 and up. Most of the people attending there were preps, hipsters, and snobs.
Who are preps and why 25+? I thought people seldom graduate at 25, let alone even later in life.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Who are preps and why 25+? I thought people seldom graduate at 25, let alone even later in life.
This school actually turned out to be a sham school. I could explain later if you like, but essentially it was a school that ended up with a bogus degree.

Preps are like the rich pretty people who never work a day in their lives and love to play badminton. Lmao. My school was full of those types. There were a couple wannabe thugs there too. But it was mostly rich white people and hipsters. Thus why I didn't really get along with anyone there.

I became the weird kid because I didn't like the same things as everyone else and I certainly didn't look like everyone else either. Then it came out that one of my roommates was gay so I basically became the "f*g lover" somehow, even though I was obviously straight.

As for why people of those ages were there, I'm not sure. But I was the second youngest person in my class other than one guy who was three months younger. I thought the same thing; why are there people in their kid 20s and 30s and shit? Never figured that out.

nobodyimportant89

Incels.Net Novice
tbh mate just hit the gym. I was depressed for a whole year and decided to work out, it really works wonders.
I second this.

It also makes you feel more alpha if you are more physically powerful than others. I don't use HGH or peptides or any of that shit, I just work out every other day one section of my body before bed (usually very late at night when It's cooler) and I eat a lot of chicken (protein) which is easy because chicken is the cheapest meat available and I'm poor. Drink a ton of water (one gallon a day, It's easier than it sounds), work out, and maybe jerk off and your mind will be much clearer. You also will feel better both physically and mentally.

kaumak

Incels.Net Novice
tbh mate just hit the gym. I was depressed for a whole year and decided to work out, it really works wonders.
It really does help! Like genuinely it helps a ton I can't stress this enough. After a couple days of not going to the gym I get super depressed. I thought about offing myself for about 60% of the day at work today but then I got out and went to the gym and felt great afterwards. I just feel happier and more positive about the future after a workout. Getting away from the screen and being active for a couple hours helps with the scatterbrain too.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I have very big muscles even though I rarely work out. Thus I have good genes but not good enough to escape incel though in this day and age of male-bashing feminism.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I second this.

It also makes you feel more alpha if you are more physically powerful than others. I don't use HGH or peptides or any of that ѕhit, I just work out every other day one section of my body before bed (usually very late at night when It's cooler) and I eat a lot of chicken (protein) which is easy because chicken is the cheapest meat available and I'm poor. Drink a ton of water (one gallon a day, It's easier than it sounds), work out, and maybe jerk off and your mind will be much clearer. You also will feel better both physically and mentally.
I used to eat chicken but it never helped my get bigger muscles. I think what helps get bigger muscles is hope. The feeling of no hope makes you get wimpy.

Also, there is a such thing as overhydration and I would advise not becoming waterlogged. Also, jerking off only surely helps chads not incels, with incels it can backfire in terms of mental wellness.

Also, always eat multivitamins. Lack of vitamins will surely lead to doom.