The hypocrisy of the Canadian government.

Tupolev

Спецназ
The Canadian government has labelled all incels as "terrorists". Why is this? Is it because of the actions of Ellіot Rodger or Alek Minassian? Well 99.999% of incels had nothing to do with Ellіot Rodger or Alek Minassian. We never met them, and we had nothing to do with their violent actions. Those two individuals wrongly used violence as a solution to what they perceived to be a problem.

I find it bizarre that the Canadian government has labelled all incels as "terrorists" due to the violent actions of two individuals. Especially when the Canadian government has used violence as a solution to their perceived problems all the time... They used violence in Afghanistan and Iraq, as a solution to what they perceived to be problems.

In fact Canadian forces played a role in the forceful removal of a leader of a sovereign nation. They broke international law in doing so. They had no legal, moral, or ethical grounds for deploying military forces in Libya. Indeed the forceful removal of Muammar Gaddafi lead to massive bloodshed in Libya.

Perhaps it's not incels that are violent, but rather the Canadian government itself, that is violent.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
I totally agree. It's their government responsibility to take care of these people in need, but instead they abandon them and whenver they try to say something they disagree with, they are faced with threats from groups like antifa, forced to undergo shits like "therapy" and others.....

It's been always their fault, not ours.

Now by generalizing Incels and thinking we are all le "bad guys", they are making things worse.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
I think it was done in response to the murder and attempted murder that happened in Toronto this year. So the actions of three men led up to this. Still, how many deaths are "incels" responsible for? A grand total of 17 -- 6 in the U.S., 11 in Canada.

In contrast, how many have died in the "War on Terror," which Canada supports and is part of? Between 800,000 and 1.6 million, including hundreds of thousands of civilians.

Spice

Anti Social Borderlinecel
Fuck Cucknada anyways and all the fucking normies living in every leftie country, fuck society idgaf what they wanna think off me because they can suck on Jew's cock daily while i NEET.

Slap

The Mammoth of Mountanous Muscle ♢ FTW
I admt that Canada is pretty cucked. So, they consider me a terrorist now. lol. What about all the illegal war crimes they've done for the past 20 years. And they offer therapy to that terrorist group Antifags, but no therapy for the incels. I don't think the Canadian Government have any idea what an incel is. The Cucnadian goverment are bigots and they are very bias.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
I totally agree. It's their government responsibility to take care of these people in need, but instead they abandon them and whenver they try to say something they disagree with, they are faced with threats from groups like antifa, forced to undergo ѕhits like "therapy" and others.....

It's been always their fault, not ours.

View attachment 22013

Now by generalizing Incels and thinking we are all le "bad guys", they are making things worse.
I wanna feel that warmth boyo