The Hypergamous Hell in Japan

StoicNihilist

Lounge member
Pretty old bit of information, but still good. Thought it would be worth sharing again.

Japan is often portrayed as a technological utopia. When in reality it is a hypergamous hell, it is a society in the terminal stages of collapse.

Around 25,000 Japanese people kill themselves every year, and they're nearly all men.
https://splinternews.com/japans-suicide-forest-is-creepier-and-sadder-than-any-m-1793853948

This is what western society is headed towards. This is where we've been headed for a long time now. But these bluepilled white knight cucks and foids just refuse to see the truth.

Modern society is slowly but surely collapsing.

Attachments

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Which ever is easier. In any case we create joint team to explore both possibilities, and we should divert all the scientists from NASA into this noble endeavor. Elon Musk can handle space exploration by himself.

Xero1101

Lounge member
If Japan continues at this rate the country will collapse, simply not enough babies being born (thanks feminism) and the population is ageing. Millions of guys in Japan are MGTOW and have completely disregarded girls. I believe it called Herbivore men. Japanese girls are also notorious for rejecting Japanese guys.

Japan is heading down a road where they will need to bring in millions of immigrants to sustain the economy, naturally they will opt to bring in asians from other nations, likely the Chinese who will eventually turn Japan into a dump.

Japanese girls are cock hungry for white and blacks.

StoicNihilist

Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
We need to save Japan. We need to divert all of NASA into a project of saving japanese.
It's too far gone, I don't think Japan is possible to save. And we're next.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
StoicNihilist said:
lordoftheincels said:
We need to save Japan. We need to divert all of NASA into a project of saving japanese.
We can invent a serum to turn women into kind compassionate people.

It's interesting how mass media refuses to acknowledge the hypergamy problem. Likely because the root of the problem is women, who can do no wrong in their blue pilled White Knight minds. And the people being negatively affected the most right now are undesirable incels, just more reason for them not to care. Once the population starts to drop they might wake up, but it will be too late.
lordoftheincels said:
StoicNihilist said:
lordoftheincels said:
We can invent a serum to turn women into kind compassionate people.
Women weren't this bad 30, 40 years ago. They've become what they are today from being way too protected and privileged. As long as society continues to coddle them while shaming and demonizing men, nothing will change.