The Human Species

MentalCel100

Incels.Net Junior
Why do humans have to breed at the expense of other creatures on this earth?

The more we breed and want to have sex, the more other creatures have to suffer. I watched a documentary called 'Lucent' on youtube about the cruelty of animals. The most barbaric thing I have ever witnessed. Absolutely sickening. Humans are the worst. I think if I ever marry someone or get into a relationship, I will abstain from having kids. Or better not to try and be in a relationship at all and put my time and energy into the prevention of cruelty towards animals. And people say this site is for crazies like me.

Regards

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Humans are a disease. Modernity is a dis-ease.

Modern decadence causes narcissism and a lack of empathy to the planet itself. Modern decadents want a "safe" world where they can go to their jobs and make money like a cuck. Never mind how much pollution and habitats have to be destroyed for it.

Then the macho cuckservatives say that "global warming is not real" and that man is the dominant race, animals are to be subjugated, and more anti-nature bs while fighting the libtards who are also retarded, but at least a small chance of actually caring about the mother earth.

Also the stats say 60% of animals have become extinct since the last 50 years ago, humans are beyond entitled yet they claim incels are entitled. They seem really skilled at delusions and moral double standards. None of these shit stains care about all the human animals rotting in prison either. Life in prison for one moment of animal rage? Humans are insane and unenlightened.

You'd think the first world levels of low-testosterone would make them more sane and rational. Yet instead they become feminazis and the high and mighty moral police, still completely devoid of any empathy at all.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
MentalCel100 said:
Why do humans have to breed at the expense of other creatures on this earth?

The more we breed and want to have sex, the more other creatures have to suffer. I watched a documentary called 'Lucent' on youtube about the cruelty of animals. The most barbaric thing I have ever witnessed. Absolutely sickening. Humans are the worst. I think if I ever marry someone or get into a relationship, I will abstain from having kids. Or better not to try and be in a relationship at all and put my time and energy into the prevention of cruelty towards animals. And people say this site is for crazies like me.

Regards
This is litterally exactly Idiocracy itself. Higher humans like you refusing to reproduce. Meanwhile subhuman normies reproducing like insects and bugs.