The fuck is going on?

Saint Mentalcel

I'm feeling eager to try some Shotgun Mouthwash...
I think it's a DDoS attmep done by some tranny. Nothing new.
Seems logical because most of them are "viewing latest content" and are in the same place, probably that foid shithead Kalvin Garrah it seems.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
That supposedly jewish tranny who threatened us with these kind of attack can suck my d*ck. Imagine being this triggered that you attack an incel site, threat to doxxx and destory their lives. Pathetic fаggot. She will be back again when mods are sleep.

notyami

Incels.Net Regular
They will never be able to get rid of us, we have nothing to worry about my friends.

rev van mev

PERMABAN ME MOTHERFUCKER
So I came back good and normal from doing my thing and i see that over 4,000 normies have discovered us, did another popular transsexual piece of ѕhit youtuber lurk on us?
Not entirely a bad thing, though agitating as fuck. At least this way they can see true inceldom instead of only going on what some spiteful diseased Labrador fucker would tell them.

Saint Mentalcel

I'm feeling eager to try some Shotgun Mouthwash...
MostHatedCel said:
So I came back good and normal from doing my thing and i see that over 4,000 normies have discovered us, did another popular transsexual piece of ѕhit youtuber lurk on us?
Not entirely a bad thing, though agitating as fuck. At least this way they can see true inceldom instead of only going on what some spiteful diseased Labrador fucker would tell them.
The last time a piece of ѕhit exposed us to the normie side of the internet, all we had was LARPers and foid trolls in here causing ѕhit. I feel like moderation should be on the person that joins at the time that a popular video about us gets uploaded, they obviously came just to troll.

rev van mev

PERMABAN ME MOTHERFUCKER
rev van mev said:
MostHatedCel said:
The last time a piece of ѕhit exposed us to the normie side of the internet, all we had was LARPers and foid trolls in here causing ѕhit. I feel like moderation should be on the person that joins at the time that a popular video about us gets uploaded, they obviously came just to troll.
fuck....