The Friendzone

sadboy5309

Incels.Net Junior
Good afternoon, gentlemen. I have nowhere left to turn - I am forever alone, and have only been left with rejection. It has been like this forever - all the way back to the sixth grade, when a soulless human (a ginger of course) cruelly rejected me, throwing me into the hellish friend zone. How do I get better, boys? Can I get better?

Isol8

Incels.Net Novice
once in the friend zone, there's no way out. I was in friend-zone with a girl I loved and no matter what improvements I made in my life, I never even came close to changing the dynamic and making her want me sexually. I improved everything. All the criticisms she had of me, I improved over the course of 2 1/2 years. I got a better job, I got in better shape, I became stronger in so many ways. She laughed at me and my changes. She lied to me and led me on, teased me by faking romantic feelings towards me, making fun of my patheticness behind my back, humiliating and embarrassing me for her amusement, all the while sleeping with every guy she could, except me.

How to improve the situation? I have no idea. I've made every change / improvement imaginable and I still end up in the same position. Girls I like end up sleeping with married men that are close to me, and they keep it a secret from me so they can have the thrill of sharing a conspiracy. I'm not even dating the girl, but keeping it a secret from me makes it more embarrassing and alienating for me and more exciting and thrilling for them.

Exercise can help though, I have other emotional and mental limitations, but being in shape by going to the gym, will increase your attractiveness to girls. That was one thing w Ellіot rodger, I think if he got in shape he could have gotten a girl, he was a good communicator, and even with people he had a falling out with, when put in the same room, he was able to push the negative feelings / the past aside and get into an enjoyable conversation and make a connection. Another problem with him was that all he had eyes for were 10s. there may have been some shorter slightly nerdy non cheerleader types with wet pussies he could have made out with. He even came to that conclusion, that he would exercise and see if girls liked him after that, but he did it for 2 weeks and expected girls to want him after that. It takes at least 4-5 months of regular weightlifting to see an increase in muscles (pectorals, biceps, shoulders, quads)

AshleyEverson

Incels.Net Junior
Boys why... Stop being so upset... My boyfriend literally used to be on here... He was on his way to being the next Ellіot Rodger and now he's happy.. There is hope. And boys you don't have to change yourselves. Why would you? Eventually the right girl will come along and love you as you are. Just be confident as you are. That's honestly the biggest key in getting girls

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Isol8 said:
once in the friend zone, there's no way out. I was in friend-zone with a girl I loved and no matter what improvements I made in my life, I never even came close to changing the dynamic and making her want me sexually. I improved everything. All the criticisms she had of me, I improved over the course of 2 1/2 years. I got a better job, I got in better shape, I became stronger in so many ways. She laughed at me and my changes. She lied to me and led me on, teased me by faking romantic feelings towards me, making fun of my patheticness behind my back, humiliating and embarrassing me for her amusement, all the while sleeping with every guy she could, except me.

How to improve the situation? I have no idea. I've made every change / improvement imaginable and I still end up in the same position. Girls I like end up sleeping with married men that are close to me, and they keep it a secret from me so they can have the thrill of sharing a conspiracy. I'm not even dating the girl, but keeping it a secret from me makes it more embarrassing and alienating for me and more exciting and thrilling for them.

Exercise can help though, I have other emotional and mental limitations, but being in shape by going to the gym, will increase your attractiveness to girls. That was one thing w Ellіot rodger, I think if he got in shape he could have gotten a girl, he was a good communicator, and even with people he had a falling out with, when put in the same room, he was able to push the negative feelings / the past aside and get into an enjoyable conversation and make a connection. Another problem with him was that all he had eyes for were 10s. there may have been some shorter slightly nerdy non cheerleader types with wet pussies he could have made out with. He even came to that conclusion, that he would exercise and see if girls liked him after that, but he did it for 2 weeks and expected girls to want him after that. It takes at least 4-5 months of regular weightlifting to see an increase in muscles (pectorals, biceps, shoulders, quads)
Eliot Rodger was a soyboy, probably his brain was feminized at birth because he was a narcissist. That is why he was obsessed with only 10s. And he expected to be approached, and was afraid to flirt, just like a female.

I get his hate of the world, but some of the stuff he did just made us all look bad. Half the people he killed were other incels.
And I get his hatred of women. But putting them all in concentration camps? That's like hella gay. If I was a megalomaniac like him, my solution would be some kind of mind altering ray to get women to stop acting like narcissistic psychopathic cunts.

Speaking of which, don't say it's impossible to escape the friend zone. Women are turned on by brutish men who dont take no for any answer, despite the modern feminist programming they try to teach you. I watched a James Bond parade video where he got to have sex after repeatedly asking a woman and not accepting rejection. Because what turns women on is being objectified and dominated by brutish men. And feminism was invented to confuse women and men and create an asexual nation of cucks and celibates.

Women have a split mind. Their social mind only likes good people. But their sexual mind is attracted to bad people. So being a good person will get you nowhere. Unless you are well groomed, socially hip, and have a middle class income. In that case women will eventually put out, like once a month or after you court them and feel sexually frustrated/uncertain for a year. That is, if you luck out and she doesn't find someone better first. Or if you say one thing that irritates the narcissist and she dumps you.

Incubus

Incels.Net Junior
First post, so bear with me?

I am/was much like many of you guys 20 or 30 years ago, and I never even heard the phrase "incel" until about a month ago, but I felt many of the same frustrations as you have, especially while I was in high school and college. I would probably be diagnosed as having Asperger much as my young son as been, but it was at a time when it wasn't widely recognized, unless the condition to be grossly obvious.

I don't really have any orderly plan or advice but some observations:

The Friendzone is real and highly likely to be a waste of time, if the objective would be romantic/sexual desires. Very difficult to change the woman's mind, so fine to have as friend, but move-on to another woman (I wasted years in college on two of them and never got so much as a kiss.)

Good chance you have some social awkwardness, and possible autism. You aren't going to be part of the "cool kids," so don't try. You won't get the social cues and you will miss many of the slights within a group, and privately mocked. Find people you can relate with, as there are socially awkward (nerdish) type women there too.

Be realistic, as you aren't likely to get the super model, but take comfort in knowing most men won't either and those women are usually crazy as if not for their looks their behaviors wouldn't be tolerated.

Play to your strengths. I am fairly intellectual, and reasonably well-spoken. Many women won't find that interesting or compelling, but there are some who are very attracted to it. Understand your strengths can evolve by bettering yourself in terms of education, physical fitness, being introspective in your social interactions, and earnings potential. Make no mistake about it-- women like confidence and wealth in a man.

Don't talk weird shit-- be empathetic as if you were the woman and some strange guy starts on some odd tangents.

Don't not play the guilt or pity card... it is unattractive and far from demonstrating confidence.

Cannot force love, not matter as to how attracted or willingness to love that woman. If it isn't happening, then look elsewhere. Most importantly NEVER stalk or threaten, as a defensive, fearful woman will NEVER find you attractive! Obsessing is not good for anyone, especially you!

Understand even the so-called "Chads" won't get every woman, and the reality of being a man means lots of attempts, lots of failures, and occasionally, a woman shows interest. That's life. Men are "price takers" and women are "price makers", but that doesn't mean you need to lose your self-respect.

So how did it work out for me? I had 3 lovers in college (two 1-nighters) and one serious (who was crazy). Nothing in high school. However, I graduated, found a professional look, title, some income, and became introspective in how I appeared to others. I can still be true to myself, but maybe tone-down the weirdness a little. Several serious relationships along the way, some passing relationships, a few 1-nighters, fuck buddies, and finally, a wife. I had approximately 25 sexual partners before marriage, and trust me... I am nothing to look at, and too cheap to pay for a hooker. However, I found my niche, as most of them were college educated including nurses, business professionals, politicians, lawyers, professors, etc.

Hope those ideas help, and probably time to take an objective inventory for your public persona and your strengths. If you are depressed and in a funk, then I suggest reading "Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy," David Burns, M.D. who has been a pioneer in cognitive therapy. That helps me more than medications.

Good Luck!

Incubus

Incels.Net Junior
P.S. "Gingers" are great, as they are misfits mocked by their hair color, as much as we are mocked because of our lack of social skills. Find a kinship in being outsiders.

the12345

Incels.Net Junior
I know we're not like supposed to say this, but I think it is possible. Why? Cuz I just got out of it. She says she was just nervous to get into a real relationship, but I don't rly care cuz now I have her. So u can get out maybe. If not tho, fuck her. Maybe she's a lesbian. Don't give her the satisfaction of making you depressed

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Thechaste said:
I guess because I always like gingers, and they always friendzone me or ignore me.
I've had a negative experience with a ginger before. Lying cunt just like all the others. Said she would invite me into a party and never did. She dates and has sex with a crossdresser but won't give me the time of day. It's funny because I got rejected by a girl who told me I wasn't masculine enough for her tastes. Yet apparently I'm not feminine enough for this cunt either. No way to win. Words cannot describe how much I hate society. Words cannot describe how much pain and hatred I have to feel every fucking goddamn day.

deotheone

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
Isol8 said:

Eliot Rodger was a soyboy, probably his brain was feminized at birth because he was a narcissist. That is why he was obsessed with only 10s. And he expected to be approached, and was afraid to flirt, just like a female.

I get his hate of the world, but some of the stuff he did just made us all look bad. Half the people he killed were other incels.
And I get his hatred of women. But putting them all in concentration camps? That's like hella gay. If I was a megalomaniac like him, my solution would be some kind of mind altering ray to get women to stop acting like narcissistic psychopathic cunts.

Speaking of which, don't say it's impossible to escape the friend zone. Women are turned on by brutish men who dont take no for any answer, despite the modern feminist programming they try to teach you. I watched a James Bond parade video where he got to have sex after repeatedly asking a woman and not accepting rejection. Because what turns women on is being objectified and dominated by brutish men. And feminism was invented to confuse women and men and create an asexual nation of cucks and celibates.

Women have a split mind. Their social mind only likes good people. But their sexual mind is attracted to bad people. So being a good person will get you nowhere. Unless you are well groomed, socially hip, and have a middle class income. In that case women will eventually put out, like once a month or after you court them and feel sexually frustrated/uncertain for a year. That is, if you luck out and she doesn't find someone better first. Or if you say one thing that irritates the narcissist and she dumps you.
I like the way you think brother. If only more incels adopted this kind of reasoning...

TwinBlade626

Incels.Net Junior
Been friend zomed 15x .... Brother zoned 3x rejected 100000x actually really rejected so that I felt the pain 1s... That one time hurt alot like a ball of sunken pain but even though it hurts and bitter being alone like I am as a incel is agorny for there is no release :oops:

AndrewGipson29

Incels.Net Junior
sadboy5309 said:
Good afternoon, gentlemen. I have nowhere left to turn - I am forever alone, and have only been left with rejection. It has been like this forever - all the way back to the sixth grade, when a soulless human (a ginger of course) cruelly rejected me, throwing me into the hellish friend zone. How do I get better, boys? Can I get better?
'Fraid there's nothing more you can do, pal. Once in the friendzone, it's a fate worse than death. A disease more inescapable than cancer. You're fucked pal, even if you only had this experience as a 6th grader. Sorry, pal, you just got game ended.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
AndrewGipson29 said:
sadboy5309 said:
'Fraid there's nothing more you can do, pal. Once in the friendzone, it's a fate worse than death. A disease more inescapable than cancer. You're fucked pal, even if you only had this experience as a 6th grader. Sorry, pal, you just got game ended.
I'd say its easier to escape the friendzone than it is to escape being outright rejected or ghosted. A woman who friendzones has a heart, someone who ghosts is cold and there's no getting through...

forbsintel

Incels.Net Junior
Personally if someone sees you as I friend I don't recommend pursuing the relationship. Trying to start a relationship when you are incompatible will only cause you misery and will permanently damage whatever friendship you have.