The Friendzone is your friend.

Malakai

Incels.Net Novice
It seems many on here have been friendzoned before and hurt as a result. I know I have. I was deeply emotionally invested into a girl once and even expressed it and she ends up making out with 2 other dudes right in front of me. I know the pain of being friendzoned.
That being said, I am going to tell you something very controversial. The friend zone is not always a bad thing.
Hear me out now. All of you with a fear or aversion to being friendzoned, just go for it! Embrace the friend zone. Here's why. What does the friend zone have? Friends! How many of her friends are female. She may not want you romantically, but perhaps she finds you a fit for her friend. Or if not, maybe her friend has a friend.
Being in the friend zone can be a great way to build your social circle, so even though it hurts a lot, don't take being friendzoned as a loss. Embrace it.

love

Femoid
Malakai said:
It seems many on here have been friendzoned before and hurt as a result. I know I have. I was deeply emotionally invested into a girl once and even expressed it and she ends up making out with 2 other dudes right in front of me. I know the pain of being friendzoned.
That being said, I am going to tell you something very controversial. The friend zone is not always a bad thing.
Hear me out now. All of you with a fear or aversion to being friendzoned, just go for it! Embrace the friend zone. Here's why. What does the friend zone have? Friends! How many of her friends are female. She may not want you romantically, but perhaps she finds you a fit for her friend. Or if not, maybe her friend has a friend.
Being in the friend zone can be a great way to build your social circle, so even though it hurts a lot, don't take being friendzoned as a loss. Embrace it.
This how I got with my current boyfriend. We were friends forever going to kindergarden with each other. One day things changed...

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
"Friendzoned and proud, most of my friends are women, they are so much fun to be around."

Orbiting can indeed be beneficial, but it takes cold calculative approach and persistence to actually make use of the whole thing. An incel, even if the right attitude is chosen, has to invest too much compared to returns that still keep him an incel or just doesn't qualify for orbiting. Even orbiting involves looks threshold. Usually.

Malakai

Incels.Net Novice
love said:
Malakai said:
This how I got with my current boyfriend. We were friends forever going to kindergarden with each other. One day things changed...
While yes this does happen on occasion, such thoughts are toxic.
Nobody should remain friends with someone strictly on the chance that "one day things will change"

Malakai

Incels.Net Novice
tremor said:
"Friendzoned and proud, most of my friends are women, they are so much fun to be around."

Orbiting can indeed be beneficial, but it takes cold calculative approach and persistence to actually make use of the whole thing. An incel, even if the right attitude is chosen, has to invest too much compared to returns that still keep him an incel or just doesn't qualify for orbiting. Even orbiting involves looks threshold. Usually.
Same. Most of my friends are female. Don't think of it as an investment expecting returns. Just do it to do it, and let the chips fall where they may.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Malakai said:
Nobody should remain friends with someone strictly on the chance that "one day things will change"
Orbiter = female's option in case she can't get le marriage with Chad or some better looking orbiter.
Malakai said:
Same. Most of my friends are female.
Sorry, forgot the "/soy" especially for you. Thought the gif was enough.
Don't think of it as an investment expecting returns. Just do it to do it, and let the chips fall where they may.
Cucked cope. Never again.

Malakai

Incels.Net Novice
tremor said:
Malakai said:
Orbiter = female's option in case she can't get le marriage with Chad or some better looking orbiter.
Malakai said:
Don't think of it as an investment expecting returns. Just do it to do it, and let the chips fall where they may.
Not cucked if you don't expect anything
Go in with an agenda and you are going to fail.

Malakai

Incels.Net Novice
tremor said:

Also all I offer is my own personal advice based on experience. You can take it or leave it. The choice is yours. Feedback is appreciated, but a demeaning reply is unnecessary and only makes one appear weak.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Malakai said:
Also all I offer is my own personal advice based on experience. You can take it or leave it. The choice is yours. Feedback is appreciated, but a demeaning reply is unnecessary and only makes one appear weak.
OK, as usual, everyone who doesn't support bluepill stuff is weak/insecure/closeted or whatever. Keep me updated.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Malakai said:
tremor said:
Malakai said:
Malakai said:
Not cucked if you don't expect anything
Go in with an agenda and you are going to fail.
I view the opposite. Cucked to be asexual. Also a lot of asexuals are fake asexuals that were subchad males in highschool and couldnt get laid so decided to be asexual especially with the feminists shaming male sex drive.

Malakai

Incels.Net Novice
tremor said:
Malakai said:
OK, as usual, everyone who doesn't support bluepill stuff is weak/insecure/closeted or whatever. Keep me updated.
So does punching down in an attempt to feel superior actually do anything for your ego, or no?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Malakai said:
So does punching down in an attempt to feel superior actually do anything for your ego, or no?
It's a mog or get mogged world. The way things work doesn't cause any emotions, but of course mogging feels better than getting mogged.

I admit it is possible to discuss and compromise, but usually people aren't predisposed to doing that with incels. So, the capacity to do that can atrophy.

love

Femoid
tremor said:
Malakai said:
It's a mog or get mogged world. The way things work doesn't cause any emotions, but of course mogging feels better than getting mogged.

I admit it is possible to discuss and compromise, but usually people aren't predisposed to doing that with incels. So, the capacity to do that can atrophy.
I’m assuming people don’t really know your an incel. It’s not exactly written on your forehead :p

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
love said:
tremor said:
Malakai said:

I’m assuming people don’t really know your an incel. It’s not exactly written on your forehead :p
I have to disagree... In MANY cases, women can DEFINITELY tell if a guy is completely single, and most times, an INCEL... We share certain commonalities, like any tribe.. The signs are there to clearly see... However, since women dont GIVE a shit if a male is incel, they dont LOOK for the signs, and just ignore us by "default"

love

Femoid
Lordgoro said:
love said:
tremor said:

I have to disagree... In MANY cases, women can DEFINITELY tell if a guy is completely single, and most times, an INCEL... We share certain commonalities, like any tribe.. The signs are there to clearly see... However, since women dont GIVE a ѕhit if a male is incel, they dont LOOK for the signs, and just ignore us by "default"
I cant tell if a guy is single just by looking at him, Id have to go talk to him and figure it out. I'm clearly also not ignoring you. So what am I then?

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
Canadians are slightly different than American women, and I daresay, superior in some ways, on average, as a group, collective, what have you.
oh wow my first compliment from an incel. This is exciting.

Malakai

Incels.Net Novice
tremor said:
Malakai said:

Sorry but I try not to punch down, or up for that matter. Hurting others doesn't please me. I'd rather help.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
love said:
Lordgoro said:
love said:
I have to disagree... In MANY cases, women can DEFINITELY tell if a guy is completely single, and most times, an INCEL... We share certain commonalities, like any tribe.. The signs are there to clearly see... However, since women dont GIVE a ѕhit if a male is incel, they dont LOOK for the signs, and just ignore us by "default"
I cant tell if a guy is single just by looking at him, Id have to go talk to him and figure it out. I'm clearly also not ignoring you. So what am I then?
Well lets approach this logically shall we? You are PURPOSELY on an INCEL forum, moderated by incels, and specifically TALKING to incels online... What do YOU think you are? That question is far more pertinent..

love

Femoid
Lordgoro said:
love said:
Lordgoro said:
Well lets approach this logically shall we? You are PURPOSELY on an INCEL forum, moderated by incels, and specifically TALKING to incels online... What do YOU think you are? That question is far more pertinent..
I think I'm super awesome :) but thats my opinion.