The fraud of the #metoo movement

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
I was reading in the news that Evan Rachel started to accuse the dark singer marilyn manson that he "sexually attacked her" years ago....so, what a coincidence that she acussed him now and not like 15 years ago...

Is the same situation as many hollywood actresses: what a coincidence they ALWAYS accuse the fat and idiot hollywood directors of supposedly being "sexually attacked" them 20 years later but they NEVER accuse them right after the suppossed "sexual attack" happened...

What a coincide that femoids always start to accuse the movie directors or the male singer 20 years later instead of accusing them right in the moment when they claim that those events happened...

I do NOT support violence and i do NOT support sexual attacks...but im starting to think that the #metoo accusations are nothing more than lies of femoids who want to get money and fame by lies, because what a coincidence that their accusations ALWAYS happen like 20 years later and NEVER right after they "happened"...

I think that if is discovered that if a case of #metoo is discovered to be a fraud, the femoid who accuses deserves to be sent to jail for fraud...

By the way, what is next? 20 years in the future when Emma watson and Kristen stewart will lose their beauty and their fame they will start with the #metto movement too only to get attention and money?

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
I don’t even think all of them are lies, I think sometimes it was an event that was insignificant at the time but now that they can benefit from them they will use it to their advantage and exaggerate

lowstatusmale

Old Christain Cel
I was reading in the news that Evan Rachel started to accuse the dark singer marilyn manson that he "sexually attacked her" years ago....so, what a coincidence that she acussed him now and not like 15 years ago...

View attachment 29314

Is the same situation as many hollywood actresses: what a coincidence they ALWAYS accuse the fat and idiot hollywood directors of supposedly being "sexually attacked" them 20 years later but they NEVER accuse them right after the suppossed "sexual attack" happened...

What a coincide that femoids always start to accuse the movie directors or the male singer 20 years later instead of accusing them right in the moment when they claim that those events happened...

I do NOT support violence and i do NOT support sexual attacks...but im starting to think that the #metoo accusations are nothing more than lies of femoids who want to get money and fame by lies, because what a coincidence that their accusations ALWAYS happen like 20 years later and NEVER right after they "happened"...

I think that if is discovered that if a case of #metoo is discovered to be a fraud, the femoid who accuses deserves to be sent to jail for fraud...

By the way, what is next? 20 years in the future when Emma watson and Kristen stewart will lose their beauty and their fame they will start with the #metto movement too only to get attention and money?
Emma Watson was probably molested for the part in Harry Potter. Jennifer Lawrence fucked Weinstein. You know when you get offered that kind of stardom by someone, you would probably doanything. Lawrence has zero talent and would be a waitress without her affair. Nobody knows Emma Watson would end up gorgeous but it's no coincidence she did the "he for she" bullshit for the UN. I don't know anything about Kristen Stewart, but she definitely fucked someone with a face like that. I stopped watching Hollywood movies when it became obvious the new generation of actors had a combined light of zero watts. They are choosing lower talent for sexual and or political favors. Funny how there aren't any Hollywood waitresses coming out saying Weinstein rаped them. He did his part.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Uncommon said:

View attachment 29314

Emma Watson was probably molested for the part in Harry Potter. Jennifer Lawrence fucked Weinstein. You know when you get offered that kind of stardom by someone, you would probably doanything. Lawrence has zero talent and would be a waitress without her affair. Nobody knows Emma Watson would end up gorgeous but it's no coincidence she did the "he for she" bullshit for the UN. I don't know anything about Kristen Stewart, but she definitely fucked someone with a face like that. I stopped watching Hollywood movies when it became obvious the new generation of actors had a combined light of zero watts. They are choosing lower talent for sexual and or political favors. Funny how there aren't any Hollywood waitresses coming out saying Weinstein rаped them. He did his part.

I think that around 90% of hollywood actresses have zero talent and that they only got their part in important movies becasue when they were in theirs 20s they had mutual consent sex with the fat and idiot movie directors of those movies...but like 20 years later when they are in their 40s and they lose their beauty and money, they claim that the mutual consent sex was a "sexual attack" only to get attention and money...in other words: when they lose their money and beauty, they lie only to get money and attention...

For example, what a coincidence that Alyssa Milano, wich we can see is a loser without talent, and that only got fame and fortune by being physically attractive was one of the femoids who started with the fraud of the #metoo movement NOW that she lost most of her fame and money INSTEAD of doing that like 20 years ago...

What a coincidence that all those femoids of the #metoo movement ALWAYS acusse the men 20 years later, but NEVER when that "happened" according to them...

I think if is discovered that a femoid lied about acussations of #metoo, she is the one who deserves to go to jail for many years because of fraud...

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Regular
PoundMeToo is the most unconstitutional and unethical campaign I've ever seen. What happened to the presumption of innocence, which is enshrined in the constitution? The Chads and Stacies have succeeded in establishing their Fourth Reich by ousting freedom loving President Trump from the White House and plugging congress full of Demokkkunts and RINOs. The intent of the sexual assault laws was to ensure that children who were molested and finally found the courage to talk 20 years later still could take down their molesters, but instead of adding to the statute of limitations that crimes committed against children under the age of 18 can always be prosecuted, the law was written as there is no time limit as to when you can press charges against someone for sexual assault.

So 50 years from now, don't be surprised if some feminazi presses charges against you for looking at her 60 years ago.

AlexK

Incels.Net Junior
We're at the point where a woman can retroactively define a consensual sex act as rаpe because she feels like it.