The FICKLE will of FATE! Some of us ARE CURSED..Look at this..

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Heres me as an INNOCENT KID, angelic actually... Who could have predicted fate would give this innocent such a horrifying cursed INCEL based FUTURE? If only I could have known..

Attachments

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
I do believe in reincarnation, and some us of have been here for centuries or longer... Maybe we are paying for past lives by being cursed now?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
I do believe in reincarnation, and some us of have been here for centuries or longer... Maybe we are paying for past lives by being cursed now?
Possibly. But its not real justice, because, no trial, and its unethical to punish someone without telling them their crime beforehand.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Unfortunately there IS no "justice" in the universe, doesnt exist... Just like good and evil.. They are false created concepts tailor made for societies... But there may be other reasons some of us end up coming back... Im still trying to figure it all out...

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
Unfortunately there IS no "justice" in the universe, doesnt exist... Just like good and evil.. They are false created concepts tailor made for societies... But there may be other reasons some of us end up coming back... Im still trying to figure it all out...
Good and evil exists, nihilists would like us to believe otherwise...

FunnyGuy800

Incels.Net Junior
I find it weird that women who would probably reject me and are nasty to me would probably have fun babysitting me when I was a little kid :| :| :|