the false hope of testosterone

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Sometimes my testosterone gets high when I'm doing outdoors activities in public. And when I encounter a girl I feel these sexy feelings of lust. This is the false hope of testosterone, to make you love a woman who will never love you back. Something so sexy about a girl, maybe her voice. But then a realization of oppressive masculinity: Not allowed to have a feminine girlfriend, instead have to have visions of male authority figures threatening you with violence if you don't comply to the Agenda. Everyday is that beatles song where I envision Fat Authority Figures telling me what to do as whiteknights.

Girls, metaphorically, are the Tall Tower. A tower I can never reach to or Ascend to. They are the tall tower guarded by manly Whiteknight pigs. The tower looks down on everyone, including the pigs at the bottom. Nothing ever good enough to penetrate her stone walls. They are the Lighthouse in the Night, a beacon of hope, but once you get there the door is always locked, the key, gaurded by some ogre.

During my thoughts of this, I reflect back, on what I would do to woo a woman to love me. How I would impress her and such. But then I realize the game is rigged, and the testosterone is a trap. For instance I think about trying to beta bux and pay my way in with swag. I think about getting a job, but then I realize jobs are low t and you have to be a wagecuck in a cubicle. To get jobs is about having a social circle, obeying the alpha, doing repetitive tasks, and other low T things. Thus can't win with T.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
FYI I work at home so technically I have job, but I view the word job as being a cuck to the System, cubicle city of the Matrix of slaves and sheep. Edumacation is a badge of slavery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG1fgCHvDNQ

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
For me the Tower is unreachable because I am the ogre. I hobble around the bottom of the tower looking for a way in but I am unable to access it. The Tower is forbidden for me and other ogres. The Tower's keys are distributed to the Prince Charmings around the world. They enter the Tower whenever they please because the Tower wants only them inside. I go back and hide under my bridge and LDAR with the worms, shit, and tears.