The FACE of EVIL folks... YOUNG people are "worth "saving, GREED is "worth"saving, but OLDER americans are urged to DIE for money!! Nice huh?

TheLastMujahid

Incels.Net Regular
I hate being an American, what the fuck is there to fight for? This country is an egotistical joke, sorry to say for the fellow americans.
There really isn’t anything to fight for we have no real enemies. We’re actually profiting from our enemies too so this government is hypocritical as well and don’t even care for it’s actual citizens.

Saint Mentalcel

4/20/99
Saint Mentalcel said:
I hate being an American, what the fuck is there to fight for? This country is an egotistical joke, sorry to say for the fellow americans.
There really isn’t anything to fight for we have no real enemies. We’re actually profiting from our enemies too so this government is hypocritical as well and don’t even care for it’s actual citizens.
I blame the government for making the country so goddamn paranoid and insane in the first place by causing that 9/11 situation, look how peaceful America was before that whole thing happened. It's kinda sad if you ask me. However, for something that happened almost 20 years, A sane person would think America would calm the fuck down and stop thinking that there's an attack happening everyday. Jesus, I gotta get out of this place. It's going to drive me to insanity much faster...

TheLastMujahid

Incels.Net Regular
TheLastMujahid said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
I blame the government for making the country so goddamn paranoid and insane in the first place by causing that 9/11 situation, look how peaceful America was before that whole thing happened. It's kinda sad if you ask me. However, for something that happened almost 20 years, A sane person would think America would calm the fuck down and stop thinking that there's an attack happening everyday. Jesus, I gotta get out of this place. It's going to drive me to insanity much faster...
Right along with you bro. ѕhit is getting out of hand.

Lordgoro

"You Are What I WRITE"
America has become the FACE of EVIL, between GREEDY CAPITALISM, pettiness, paranoid, and destructive SELFISHNESS!! USA doesnt DESERVE to exist at this point

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Its because most young people(zoomers) are the ones who follow the" political correct" agenda of the ones who rule the world. Zoomers in one image:

Thats why the ones who rule the world only want to save them: because they are the ones who follow the "political correct" agenda of the ones who rule the world.

TheLastMujahid

Incels.Net Regular
Its because most young people(zoomers) are the ones who follow the" political correct" agenda of the ones who rule the world. Zoomers in one image:

View attachment 10723

Thats why the ones who rule the world only want to save them: because they are the ones who follow the "political correct" agenda of the ones who rule the world.
When I see men who look and dress like this I say to myself if your gonna look like that you might as well turn trans. It irritates me seeing men still having masculine features like beards and then wearing hairstyles like the one in the photo and wearing female type clothing and then on top of that having flamboyant mannerisms.

SpiritAnimal

An eye for a head
TheLastMujahid said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
Most Americans are low iq sheep to the media that's partly to blame.

Lordgoro

"You Are What I WRITE"
Fcking RICH assholes want folks to DIE JUST the the BENEFIT of the "economy".... I reiterate my POSITION!! Until Humans ABOLISH Capitalism, CURRENCY and GREED, Humans dont DESERVE to exist on the Earth