The Easter is coming and i have to spend it with family

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
So the Easter is coming soon on Sunday and i will have to spend all day with my '' lovely " family. With 3 females, just beautiful it makes me want to rope. One day would be somewhat okay but in the days before that we have to paint around 50 or 60 eggs with the help of extended family that is coming on Sunday too. I don't know what to do and how to get out i just want to play games and sleep. What should i do? Btw for you guys Easter already passed but we are Orthodox Christians so even more strict about religion....

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
Letmego said:
Hidden said:
Ignore maxxxx
my mother still punches and punishes me, what a great life I'm living
How can you allow that?
I don't have any other options and I'm used to it already it's normal in this part of the world. If i call cps at 19 they will laugh at me too and i don't know if i even can, the other option is to be homeless lmao but if i tried that i would be beat up even worse lmao.

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
Letmego said:
Hidden said:
Ignore maxxxx
Easy to say, im 19 but my mother still punches and punishes me, what a great life I'm living
Fuck that id punch her back and any one that tried to step in would get hit with a rockm sockm.
I want to do that so badly but i still love her bc she's my mom, she's literally anorexic and fragile and i could kill her and even if i punch her gently in self defense i wouldn't be able to deal with the consequences.

SpiritAnimal

l8l (-_-) l8l
SpiritAnimal said:
Letmego said:
Easy to say, im 19 but my mother still punches and punishes me, what a great life I'm living
Fuck that id punch her back and any one that tried to step in would get hit with a rockm sockm.
I want to do that so badly but i still love her bc she's my mom, she's literally anorexic and fragile and i could kill her and even if i punch her gently in self defense i wouldn't be able to deal with the consequences.
Just get her in a headlock or restrain her and tell her youre not going to put up with it.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
So the Easter is coming soon on Sunday and i will have to spend all day with my '' lovely " family. With 3 females, just beautiful it makes me want to rope. One day would be somewhat okay but in the days before that we have to paint around 50 or 60 eggs with the help of extended family that is coming on Sunday too. I don't know what to do and how to get out i just want to play games and sleep. What should i do? Btw for you guys Easter already passed but we are Orthodox Christians so even more strict about religion....
Uhhh easter was last weekend boyo

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
Y
Letmego said:

Yeah in ur calendar but we use different calendar in Orthodox Christianity

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Y
Dionysos said:
Letmego said:

Yeah in ur calendar but we use different calendar in Orthodox Christianity
Gotcha