The direction of this forum

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
There is a worrying trend in this forum.

As you can see in the picture below: General Discussion is right now the most popular section, which is followed by Bluepill.
A forum primarily focused on incels should have the Blackpill and Incel Lounge as the dominant force on the forum.

It's also important that the number of incel users and sympathizers is constantly higher than any bluepillers or women, otherwise this forum risks losing its base to them.
I invite the staff team and the incel members to post suggestions with which traffic can be redirected to the blackpill instead of the low quality bluepill troll op.

You can suggest anything from closing bluepill section, splitting it into multiple parts, to imposing stronger rules on the bluepill section, to doing miracle work with admin settings etc.

I am listing some suggestions I came up with or members of this forum came up with for @vcelguy
1. Disable messaging rights for women to prevent excessive beta orbiting
2. Exclude women from this forum due to creating an alternative environment and disrupting the forum by focusing traffic heavily on Bluepill
3. If not option 2.. Split the current bluepill forum into multiple parts (Redpill, Normie...) in order to take its influence away. Stringent rules ought to be introduced for each section in order to preserve a minimum quality standard
4. If option 2 and 3 are impossible then delete Bluepill discussion and replace it with something else which is focused towards on what tremor mentioned in the comments. "Good public image".
Of course under this option women are to be excluded in general from participation.
5. Redpills need to have their own section, some are stuck in Bluepill and some in the Incel lounge. The blackpill section shouldn't turn into a MRA/MGTOW gathering.

Attachments

Last edited:

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
When the idea was introduced I supported it because I thought it would accomodate "researchers", "journalists" and other interested normalfags with their low IQ questions and NPC advice. Just so that they could get legit info on incels instead SJW outrage about inkwell terrorist alt-right bogeyman; it could boost our image.

I didn't think foids would be allowed and continued banning them there too until @vcelguy asked me not to. He won't let me lie, I accepted his request because I thought incels would use blackpill knowledge and awareness of foid nature to not become orbiters. What we have now is OP pic related.

IMO the section should remain, but with no foids.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
So we have three possible reasons to exclude women:

1. They disturb the very purpose of this forum and create an alternative environment which is opposed to the intended purpose of this forum.
2. They disrupt the forum by encouraging excessive beta orbiting (willingly or unwillingly). Thereby making any possible contribution to Incel Lounge unlikely.
3. A hypothetical scenario in which incels feel discouraged from registering and participating because they encounter women.

Last edited:

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
There is hope and we are getting more and more foids abandoning bluepill idealogy. I dont think love and jorami have converted anyone to the bluepill idealogy, blackpill is solid. There is no need to worry and there is no bluepill crisis.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
There is hope and we are getting more and more foids abandoning bluepill idealogy. I dont think love and jorami have converted anyone to the bluepill idealogy, blackpill is solid. There is no need to worry and there is no bluepill crisis.
So I take it that you are in favor of the solution you suggested in your thread? Splitting the section into multiple ones so that there will be less force against Incel Lounge-

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
So I take it that you are in favor of the solution you suggested in your thread? Splitting the section into multiple ones so that there will be less force against Incel Lounge-
Yep. The solution I said was there is a redpill lounge (male only) and then a normie lounge (females and males) then a bluepill lounge. This is so females are not encouraged to post blue pill, but instead incentivized not to post blue pill, in order to post in normie lounge (bluepills will lose normie lounge priviledges.)

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Foids can't have ideological allegiance, they are mindless automatons intended for sexual pleasure and child birth.
Yep. The solution I said was there is a redpill lounge (male only) and then a normie lounge (females and males) then a bluepill lounge. This is so females are not encouraged to post blue pill, but instead incentivized not to post blue pill, in order to post in normie lounge (bluepills will lose normie lounge priviledges.)
Cope, cucks will continue to orbit foids and new sections will remain dead or borderline dead.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
tremor is very right on the beta orbiting problem. We need to bring traffic to sections such as Real Life Stories and Quality Central.
I don't think Quality Central can be popular. It was never meant to be actually: in pre-xenforo days there was a special user group called Approved Submitters and only they could make new threads there.

IMO QC should be the part of the forum that is free from postmaxxing and low-effort so that supreme gentlemen of high culture could develop the blackpill ideology and incel-related content.

As for Real life stories, it's not that bad the way I see it.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
I don't think Quality Central can be popular. It was never meant to be actually: in pre-xenforo days there was a special user group called Approved Submitters and only they could make new threads there.

IMO QC should be the part of the forum that is free from postmaxxing and low-effort so that supreme gentlemen of high culture could develop the blackpill ideology and incel-related content.

As for Real life stories, it's not that bad the way I see it.
You misunderstand my intention. I do not want just any low IQ troll posting topics in Quality Central. I want them to have the greatest number of replies to the topics and views. We need to promote blackpill.

The admin can give posting rights to a selected group, while the usual incel members are able to discuss them.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
You misunderstand my intention. I do not want just any low IQ troll posting topics in Quality Central. I want them the greatest number of replies to the topics and views. We need to promote blackpill.
I'm all for it, but realistically "greatest number of replies" almost always means low IQ postmaxxing. IMO it's a good thing, but not when entire forum is flooded with no room or chance for serious debate.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
I'm all for it, but realistically "greatest number of replies" almost always means low IQ postmaxxing. IMO it's a good thing, but not when entire forum is flooded with no room or chance for serious debate.
I think I have an idea on how to solve the beta orbiting if you staff members disagree amongst each other. The simplest and most efficient solution would be to completely disable messaging rights for all women. This will make it far more difficult to ensnare incels into beta orbiting.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I think I have an idea on how to solve the beta orbiting if you staff members disagree amongst each other. The simplest and most efficient solution would be to completely disable messaging rights for all women. This will make it far more difficult to ensnare incels into beta orbiting.
Tag @vcelguy with propositions of that sort.
Also many high-postcount threads in bluepill forum are a form of orbiting too in some cases, as you can verify.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Blackpill is a scarily accurate thing. Bluepill doesn't come close.