The delusion of bluepillers

JoBuyscars

I love fat girls
I see the delusion of blue pillers. I hear them say
You need a good woman
god will send you a good woman
You will find someone
The delusion of blue pillers is real
Blue pillers are all around us. And they are all consumed with the delusion they are brain washed with

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I see the delusion of blue pillers. I hear them say
You need a good woman
god will send you a good woman
You will find someone
The delusion of blue pillers is real
Blue pillers are all around us. And they are all consumed with the delusion they are brain washed with
Many of them are not delusional, but just coping hard.

testdriver

Incels.Net Junior
theres plenty of atheist bluepillers out there

the key is to stick around until the ugly women decide to settle. theyll be around 30. thats our cue. at least thats what im counting on

nobodyimportant89

Incels.Net Novice
theres plenty of atheist bluepillers out there

the key is to stick around until the ugly women decide to settle. theyll be around 30. thats our cue. at least thats what im counting on
By the time the ugly women settle I'll much rather prefer to fuck my right hand instead. Women really drop off around 30, Unless you are into bbw's and "matures" with a ton of makeup and plastic surgery

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
By the time the ugly women settle I'll much rather prefer to fuck my right hand instead. Women really drop off around 30, Unless you are into bbw's and "matures" with a ton of makeup and plastic surgery
id fuck a 40 year old woman. Fakecel if wouldnt lol.

Although disclaimer: This should be done recreationally only. In terms of society, 30+ year old women are sterile so its ridiculouse to force incels to fuck 30+ year old women.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Well, you will have got used to this lifestyle and still, should you wish to change it, you'll start from scratch because incels miss out on the opportunities to gain experience throughout their youth. And it won't be easy at all.

I wanted to insert a formulaic phrase about agepill, but this should probably be called timepill instead.

CursedSurrogate

Outcast among Outcasts
Well, the way I thought about it, when you're coping you're aware what's really going on. And you are not when you're delusional. Not sure how correct it is.
That is a good distinction between the two because they both seem to be interchanged. I think most people use the word 'delusional' in order to delineate between lying to in order to refuse to see the reality of things (not that they are actually insane) - as opposed to coping with the actual fact. Though it seems like telling yourself comforting lies is just as insane haha

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
That is a good distinction between the two because they both seem to be interchanged. I think most people use the word 'delusional' in order to delineate between lying to in order to refuse to see the reality of things (not that they are actually insane) - as opposed to coping with the actual fact. Though it seems like telling yourself comforting lies is just as insane haha
OK, so I seem to have misused the words. Will keep that in mind, thanks.