The definitive guide on how to end your inceldom (within 1-2 years)

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
99% of advice out there from puas, women, normies, other incels, your friends at work is all coming from different perspectives. The goodlooking guy at work tells you to act normal, the PUA gives you weird techniques, women tell you to be a nice guy, some incels tell you to give up. The good looking guy has it easy and tells you to be normal because normal works for him. The issue is and this is a brutal blackpill...

Women do not chase non-chads.

read that again.... Women do not chase non-chads....

This is hard to swallow for sure. I know so many incels who haven't asked women out in years. They're waiting for a girl to come and sweep them off their feet. It is not going to happen. You're like a gaming character who is level 1 and hasn't levelled up any attributes.

Then what happens is we build up these mental structures in our minds how women are so difficult. So we then turned to PUA and techniques. They worked for some and in some situations but over time as women need more trust from us guys the techniques stopped working. We then tried everything we could to get out of inceldom. We played complex mental gymnastics in our head that went on for years, while something inside of us was screaming at us to change things. I've been through 20 years of mental gymnastics of singledom and trying ways of getting out of it. My ideology in my own mind has become so complex I gave up on women for the longest time.

How do you end your inceldom?

0. New perspective - You need to come out of your current perspective and see yourself as you are from another dimension. There are blind spots that we are not aware of. Most of you will come off more shy/high inhib than you think you are. Women actually think if you're not displaying certain behaviours than you are shy. Some of us have unconfident manners in how we navigate the world. Time to see ourselves from another viewpoint and see where we can improve..

1. Afraid of rejection You only use dating sites and haven't asked them out offline. Online Dating is another ballgame and requires amazing pictures/profile to even see results. It requires morphing your face, teeth, to make them look perfect. Online dating is superficial unfortunately. Women when they have multiple suitors they increase their criteria. Bretttyboy on this site actually met up with a girl from online dating in some form of ascension recently... (congrats to him)

2. HIGH INHIB - You don't ask out enough women out of fear and/OR pride. I talked to many incels and many haven't asked out women at all. I was in this hole. You need to take risks and let rejection become a part of daily living. Stop hiding your intentions from women, we need to stop being the guy who acts disinterested. Women do not chase non-chads and average guys remember? If a female is beautiful or hot - let her know that. Don't act creepy like following her around taking no for an answer. Show your intentions but dont be a stalker.

You can't be a chad while not being a chad. You have to put the work in because women simply will not chase you if you're not goodlooking............

3. No self improvement / Looks-maxxing - The magic which powers everything. As we grow older we need to look after ourselves. We need to problem solve our weaknesses both in character and looks. If you're balding, have bad teeth, bad skin, this will make it difficult to get out of inceldom. Women do these forms of looks-maxxing because they know how important it is. If you're overweight it is time to lose the weight. If you're balding then get yourself a hair system, hair transplant. If you have yellow teeth get them surgically fixed or wear clip on veneers. Problem solve your shortfalls - as women do which they know is important.

It also might mean going back into education, learning how to cook. When women see men self improving it does turn them on (proven) get yourself a self improvement book and begin doing shit like learning how to drive a car, how to do D.I.Y, how to cook, how to become more like a man.......

If you're still facing problems despite perfecting your looks, being naturally low-inhib, then you may need a nose or chin job to help improve your looks (last resort)

After hours of research into how incels got out of inceldom this is how it happened. This doesn't mean you start approaching random chicks on the street and day gaming again. Because in 2021 women require TRUST before investing in you. As a random guy on the street you could be arrested (remember there is no trust) These pointers are different to the usual normie advice on being normal because they come from a blackpill perspective. It means you meet women at work, social events etc etc when you're inside and rotting 24/7 you've stopped your ability to meet women.

A further note: Blackpilled women: There are women in our society who require only good looks. They do exist and this points dont necessarily mean you will get a supermodel. This is to find yourself a decent woman who will stick with you. There are black pilled girls, blue pilled girls, red pilled girls, all girls are so different. You dont want the black pilled girls anyway. You have higher standards.

You will also meet very picky/distasteful women. These women are jaded and burned from past experiences. Do not let this phase you. Not all women are perfect. You don't want these low-value women anyway. Try not to judge women for their looks. Beautiful women can be low value, less attractive women can be high value. This is about finding a partner and not a one night stand. Aim to find yourself a partner because it brings the greatest benefits....... there are women who will reject you because you said something 'boring' are just have super high standards..they will remain single...remember that.

This is the only guide that works. Accept it or not.

IF YOU DO WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE, YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS GOT.

Last edited:

PapaEmeritus

Shortcel
This seems pretty red-pilled and overly-optimistic to me, if I'm being honest. In the past decade, I have gotten close to and asked out around 15 different women, who have all rejected me. I've tried many different approaches, from asking them out on dates to writing love letters to simply being friends with them and then confessing my feelings a while later. None of them worked.

Sometime during the last decade I realized I was too cynical and started being more optimistic. I got over my social anxiety and became more confident in myself. I changed my style of clothing several times. I got rid of most of my acne. I started working out and built up a pretty decent body. I still experienced rejection. I have been a single virgin for the last decade.

There is no way to end your inceldom, unless you are extremely lucky as to come across someone who doesn't give a shit about anything except personality, and you have a somewhat decent personality, like a pansexual woman or something. And if you're short like me, you better hope there are enough pansexual short women that would like to date you. But since most self-described pansexuals are ultra-leftist feminists, to maintain a stable relationship with a logical woman, you must hope she's a pansexual short woman who is devoid of politics, has reasonable judgment, and has received a decent education.

The point is, you can try to do all of these things, but at the end of the day, it's rare that self-improvement will help you find a girlfriend if you're genetically inferior to other men, like I am. It's better to just pick your head up and move on. I do things like working out, acting confident to the point of perceived cockiness, saving up my money and spending it on grand vacations, concert and sports tickets, etc. and then posting photos of it on social media, and getting ahead of everyone else any way I can to shame them into thinking they're stupid, just to be a burden on the rest of society. When you're intellectually the alpha-male, you come to look at the rest of society as poor helpless peasants with no direction and easily-destroyable ambitions, which you can destroy simply by seeming un-enthusiastic about what they tell you. "Where do you want to be in 5 years?" "Oh, I want to work at _____ job!" (Surprised) "Oh, ok!" You have no idea how damaging those words in the right connotation can be to a person. It's fun to live that way. Society has made us feel like pieces of shit for years. Why not turn that around on them and make the Chads and Beckys and all the non-incels of the world feel like pieces of shit for the next several years?

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
This seems pretty red-pilled and overly-optimistic to me, if I'm being honest. In the past decade, I have gotten close to and asked out around 15 different women, who have all rejected me. I've tried many different approaches, from asking them out on dates to writing love letters to simply being friends with them and then confessing my feelings a while later. None of them worked.

Sometime during the last decade I realized I was too cynical and started being more optimistic. I got over my social anxiety and became more confident in myself. I changed my style of clothing several times. I got rid of most of my acne. I started working out and built up a pretty decent body. I still experienced rejection. I have been a single virgin for the last decade.

There is no way to end your inceldom, unless you are extremely lucky as to come across someone who doesn't give a shit about anything except personality, and you have a somewhat decent personality, like a pansexual woman or something. And if you're short like me, you better hope there are enough pansexual short women that would like to date you. But since most self-described pansexuals are ultra-leftist feminists, to maintain a stable relationship with a logical woman, you must hope she's a pansexual short woman who is devoid of politics, has reasonable judgment, and has received a decent education.

The point is, you can try to do all of these things, but at the end of the day, it's rare that self-improvement will help you find a girlfriend if you're genetically inferior to other men, like I am. It's better to just pick your head up and move on. I do things like working out, acting confident to the point of perceived cockiness, saving up my money and spending it on grand vacations, concert and sports tickets, etc. and then posting photos of it on social media, and getting ahead of everyone else any way I can to shame them into thinking they're stupid, just to be a burden on the rest of society. When you're intellectually the alpha-male, you come to look at the rest of society as poor helpless peasants with no direction and easily-destroyable ambitions, which you can destroy simply by seeming un-enthusiastic about what they tell you. "Where do you want to be in 5 years?" "Oh, I want to work at _____ job!" (Surprised) "Oh, ok!" You have no idea how damaging those words in the right connotation can be to a person. It's fun to live that way. Society has made us feel like pieces of shit for years. Why not turn that around on them and make the Chads and Beckys and all the non-incels of the world feel like pieces of shit for the next several years?
Tbh you sound like you've completely given up. 15 girls in a decade is quite a low number. Actually I know quite a few guys who have ended their inceldom...some on this forum. For sure the doom and gloom perspective is devastating when trying to meet women - i've been in it for many years. Im getting a feeling you're too high-inhib. You mentioned you posted sports photos 'trying to get ahead' but you never mentioned any sexual rejections? I know Chad does the same thing of posting photos and girls like it - but you can't act like chad because you're a average guy and women won't pursue you.

You sound familiar to me. Being high-inhib and not enough looksmaxxing/self improvement is most likely the answer. The red pill i've been apart of before most people even knew what it was. I was out in 2003 running around hitting on women. The difference between this and the red pill is authenticity and not PUA. Its more about building a life outside of women as well.

What im trying to say brother - you can't rule yourself out after 15 rejections... this is a 1-2 year plan. I've recently seen some absolute sub-human males find girlfriends. My dads friend is actually clinically obese, 50s, and found a gf. I think honestly your issue is being too high inhib, mindset and looksmaxxing/self improvement issue.

How much muscle did you put on and what body fat %?

PapaEmeritus

Shortcel
PapaEmeritus said:

Tbh you sound like you've completely given up. 15 girls in a decade is quite a low number. Actually I know quite a few guys who have ended their inceldom...some on this forum. For sure the doom and gloom perspective is devastating when trying to meet women - i've been in it for many years. Im getting a feeling you're too high-inhib. You mentioned you posted sports photos 'trying to get ahead' but you never mentioned any sexual rejections? I know Chad does the same thing of posting photos and girls like it - but you can't act like chad because you're a average guy and women won't pursue you.

You sound familiar to me. Being high-inhib and not enough looksmaxxing/self improvement is most likely the answer. The red pill i've been apart of before most people even knew what it was. I was out in 2003 running around hitting on women. The difference between this and the red pill is authenticity and not PUA. Its more about building a life outside of women as well.

What im trying to say brother - you can't rule yourself out after 15 rejections... this is a 1-2 year plan. I've recently seen some absolute sub-human males find girlfriends. My dads friend is actually clinically obese, 50s, and found a gf. I think honestly your issue is being too high inhib, mindset and looksmaxxing/self improvement issue.

The difference is I don't ask out women after just meeting them, because statistically they won't respond. 15 girls isn't a lot when your options are selective because you're shorter than a majority of them. My mindset was always positive and I worked on self-improvement tirelessly over the last decade to no avail, simply because of my height. Calling me an "average guy" is generous. I'm below average because of my height, and no matter how many women I ask out, they will always reject me based on that trait alone. I mentioned 15 rejections as the number of women I have gotten close to and asked out. I didn't mention any of the women who I tried to get close to but who expressed no interest, so I saved myself the time and energy and turned away.

A "shot in the dark" approach never works when it comes to dating - the signs are either there or they're not. If that makes me "high-INHIB," then so be it. I'd call it logical to save myself from rejection when I have mental health issues to begin with. It's not as simple as self-improvement and asking out more women, it's all genetics. If you're not genetically superior to other men, you're fucked. I have less than 7% body fat and have visible pectoral, abdomen, and leg muscles with fairly decent triceps and somewhat visible biceps. I could be a bodybuilder and I'd still never get over the hump of rejection.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
TheRiddler said:
PapaEmeritus said:

The difference is I don't ask out women after just meeting them, because statistically they won't respond. 15 girls isn't a lot when your options are selective because you're shorter than a majority of them. My mindset was always positive and I worked on self-improvement tirelessly over the last decade to no avail, simply because of my height. Calling me an "average guy" is generous. I'm below average because of my height, and no matter how many women I ask out, they will always reject me based on that trait alone. I mentioned 15 rejections as the number of women I have gotten close to and asked out. I didn't mention any of the women who I tried to get close to but who expressed no interest, so I saved myself the time and energy and turned away.

A "shot in the dark" approach never works when it comes to dating - the signs are either there or they're not. If that makes me "high-INHIB," then so be it. I'd call it logical to save myself from rejection when I have mental health issues to begin with. It's not as simple as self-improvement and asking out more women, it's all genetics. If you're not genetically superior to other men, you're fucked. I have less than 7% body fat and have visible pectoral, abdomen, and leg muscles with fairly decent triceps and somewhat visible biceps. I could be a bodybuilder and I'd still never get over the hump of rejection.
Try shoe lifts. They can make you 4-5 inches taller. Since you mentioned it was only your height stopping you - this could be a welcome addition and may cure your inceldom?

I've personally seen a lot of women with short guys. But height is actually lower down the scale than face. I've been rejected for shorter guys and im tall.

If you were to blame your face then id say yeah face is always an issue. But height as long as you're tallar than the girl from a statistical perspective when looking at average couples this shouldn't hold you back.

Last edited:

PapaEmeritus

Shortcel
PapaEmeritus said:
TheRiddler said:

Try shoe lifts. They can make you 4-5 inches taller. Since you mentioned it was only your height stopping you - this could be a welcome addition and may cure your inceldom?

I've personally seen a lot of women with short guys. But height is actually lower down the scale than face. I've been rejected for shorter guys and im tall.

If you were to blame your face then id say yeah face is always an issue. But height as long as you're tallar than the girl from a statistical perspective when looking at average couples this shouldn't hold you back.
I'm moderately facially unattractive but there's nothing I can really do about that that I haven't already tried. I've tried growing a goatee, growing a full beard, getting rid of acne (to no avail, no matter how I treat it), etc. and either way, my vision is awful so I have glasses with lenses as thick as a USB, and I've even gone as far as changing up frame styles at least twice, also to no avail. Even if I'm taller than the girl, most girls wouldn't settle for a guy under 5'5" if they can get a guy who's over that, and most of them can, except for the 1s and 2s, but they're mostly the disgusting pigs that spread all that garbage about "body positivity" and whatever.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
Not sure if there is a full proof plan to getting a girlfriend especially in two years, but I think there are some challenges we can give ourselves that can best prepare ourselves for that possibility.
I really believe that none of us can fully grow without love in our lives. Here's the challenges I would give myself if I could do it all over again.

1. Develop healthy relationships with your parents and siblings. Try to learn as much as you can from your parents. They have skills. If you end up staying single, your siblings will most likely be the people you grow old with. Try to put your differences aside and treat them like good friends. If you have step-siblings or step-parents, try to care about them. Your family members are the people who should be most inclined to love you. Use this to your advantage in learning to form loving relationships with others.

2. Develop a friend group. It may just be one person; ideally it is more than one. Put effort into these friendships. Try to develop positive habits with your friends. Go to the gym together or take courses together. Even make the effort to go to the clubs, movies or out to eat out on a regular basis.

3. Try to be good at something. Ideally this would be work or school. If you aren't good at school, switch courses, but whatever you do really work at being a high-performer. Success may carry over to other areas of your life. Also, others will notice your effort. This may open up opportunities to form friendships or at the very least gain you some respect.

4. Be nice and inclusive. Where ever you are / whatever you are doing, be nice to people regardless of who they are. Smile. Learn how to communicate to help ease tension; break the ice; and quell potential hostility. Try not to be cliquey. Make the effort to get to know everyone you work with a little and try to care about everyone.

5. If human interaction is difficult, try getting a pet preferably something that requires lots of exercise and attention. A small active dog breed like a Rat Terrier will force you to get out of the house, may help you break the ice with others, and will definitely bring love into your life. They will also teach you more about devotion.

Anytime in my life I've been on the cusp of having relationships with women or at least sensed they were warming up to me, it was when I was in an environment where I was cared about. Women will go with the flow. They won't seek out guys that don't fit in or aren't liked. They notice when others like being around you; when you are respected; and you are fun to be with.

Hobbies are overrated. The most important skill in relationships are relationship skills. You have to be in relationships to develop them.

Last edited:

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
Yes, it's possible to get a girlfriend and get laid with your strategy. But it will most likely be with a non-neurotypical female. So, you'd better be prepared to go through a rollercoaster of drama and heartbreak.

My definition of ascension is completely different from the normal one you see on incel forums. I don't think getting a stable girlfriend who will only give you starfish sex once a month can be called ascension. Getting a girlfriend and then spending 10 years single after she broke up with you is not ascension either.

What's ascension then? ascension is being able to pull any woman you want and have sex in demand whenever you want to. I've never seen this level of ascension in the incel community. There have been guys who left inceldom to become low-tier normies who barely get sex. I worry about those guys. They will probably throw their lives away because of a female.

The best alternative is to forget about women for the moment. Become rich, become successful in your field of work.