THE .CO MODS READ PMs AND DELETE THEM

FemoidsGTFO

Incels.Net Grandmaster
Today, a banned user with the name "IncelPolitik" sent me a PM on .co warning me about the forum, claiming that the mods are glowniggers, collect data and so on - the typical water is wet stuff.

Of course that's kind of pointless since I'm banned anyway, but I just noticed something interesting:
The PM conversation is completely gone! The mods deleted it!

Isn't that something? First of all, this confirms they read the PMs between users, which is questionable by itself, but they even go so far as to actually delete messages that expose them and their agenda.

In retrospect, I'm kind of glad they banned me jfl

AccountError

Today, a banned user with the name "IncelPolitik" sent me a PM on .co warning me about the forum, claiming that the mods are glowniggers, collect data and so on, the typical water is wet stuff.

Of course that's kind of pointless since I'm banned anyway, but I just noticed something interesting:
The PM conversation is completely gone! The mods deleted it!

Isn't that something? First of all, this confirms they read the PMs between users, which is questionable by itself, but they even go so far as to actually delete messages that expose them and their agenda.

In retrospect, I'm kind of glad they banned me jfl
yeah, i lost my ability to PM because i was talking about moving to .net with another user

Saint Mentalcel

I'm feeling eager to try some Shotgun Mouthwash...
I wouldn't be surprised if some PMs here get read as well, considering some foids trying to fish for orbiters get somehow found out and banned swiftly. Still, atleast it's for a good cause than trying to search for things that call you out on some ѕhit and delete it to protect your own ass. .co is a joke set up by soy LARPing jokes themselves.

Apathycel

A nobody
I wouldn't be surprised if some PMs here get read as well, considering some foids trying to fish for orbiters get somehow found out and banned swiftly. Still, atleast it's for a good cause than trying to search for things that call you out on some ѕhit and delete it to protect your own ass. .co is a joke set up by soy LARPing jokes themselves.
The mods do read pms but that’s not the reason foids are banned for orbiter farming. The foids can’t even pm or get pmed. They’re banned for orbiter farming because they usually comment on other people’s profiles or they’ll act all friendly to others that comment on her profile so that they’ll (potentially) start to orbit her.

FemoidsGTFO

Incels.Net Grandmaster
Saint Mentalcel said:
The mods do read pms but that’s not the reason foids are banned for orbiter farming. The foids can’t even pm or get pmed. They’re banned for orbiter farming because they usually comment on other people’s profiles or they’ll act all friendly to others that comment on her profile so that they’ll (potentially) start to orbit her.
Also when they start following lots of people.

AccountError

it's best to assume that people are always watching whatever you post
if it's not the owner of the site/ server, then it's the feds

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
Ah, that's likely too. I don't get the point of it all, though. Why not just bar them from ever registering as a foid? No foid has the brain power to LARP as a believable male, they eventually slip up at times. I say having these foids show their existence makes no difference imo.

ortharzeal

Incels.Net Grandmaster
Saint Mentalcel said:
If mod permissions have remained the same, mods can't read other people's PMs here.

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
I got a VPN to protect my ass, so i can say what i really mean. Understandable why some people here who has shown their full face start to behave like a Redpiller as the feds can just identify them by their face picture and track them down. However, i can say what i please considering no authorities can't track me down just from eye and chin pictures and i ain't famous for anyone to care enough to match them together carefully.

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
Ah, that's likely too. I don't get the point of it all, though. Why not just bar them from ever registering as a foid? No foid has the brain power to LARP as a believable male, they eventually slip up at times. I say having these foids show their existence makes no difference imo.
It’s best to leave the “femoid” option when registering so it’s easier to find them and ban them sooner. Kinda like dealing with weeds. As you said, they’d LARP as a male if the femoid option was gone. The way that it is currently is quicker though.

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
If mod permissions have remained the same, mods can't read other people's PMs here.
I know vcelguy can 100% but I’m not sure about the other mods.

Apathycel

A nobody
AccountError said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
I got a VPN to protect my ass, so i can say what i really mean. Understandable why some people here who has shown their full face start to behave like a Redpiller as the feds can just identify them by their face picture and track them down. However, i can say what i please considering no authorities can't track me down just from eye and chin pictures and i ain't famous for anyone to care enough to match them together carefully.
I was too invisible in school for any soys to be able to question people in my old school.

ortharzeal

Incels.Net Grandmaster
ortharzeal said:
Apathycel said:
He can. I couldn't. In fact mod powers were smaller when I left compared to when I took up modceling, but they could have been expanded again, this I don't know.

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
ortharzeal said:
He can. I couldn't. In fact mod powers were smaller when I left compared to when I took up modceling, but they could have been expanded again, this I don't know.
I didn’t know you were a mod before. From what period of time where you a mod?

ortharzeal

Incels.Net Grandmaster
ortharzeal said:
Apathycel said:
I didn’t know you were a mod before. From what period of time where you a mod?
Winter 2019-Summer 2019 de jure (stepped down in July), de facto in Autumn 2019 my account still had mod privileges so maybe Winter 2019-Winter 2020.