The Chads of yesteryear were alpha compared to the Chads of today (srs)

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Back before the internet was invented, there wasn't such a term as 'Chad'.

There were no dedicated forums or reddit subs where like-minded car sales men and management majors, jocks and dumbasses could show off and whine amongst themselves about dealing with chitty customers and having chitty jobs.

No support system whatsoever.

Chads had to suck it up and accept they have to work selling and customer service jobs for the rest of their lives. They had to quietly accept a life of partying, STDs,Tinder and drugs.

They knew from a very early age that "success" was simply someone who is not them. Everyone else gets decent office jobs and Engineering and STEM degrees. He accepted it.

The sheer stoic majesty of the Chad of yesterday should never be forgotten.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
angelic said:
agreed. once an incel, always an incel.
Now that's a question what's worse: be Chad and then become incel because of some big misfortune or always be incel. That's some philosophical ѕhit IMO, I don't do philosophy, unfortunately and have no idea where to look up for answers for the general question. (It's clear the same can be asked about anything, not just being Chad.)

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
angelic said:
tremor said:
Cope. Chad always wins, even if he has ѕhit job.
It seems like not just chads, but also normans always win. Googled some stats and it says even 83% of NEETs get laid and have relationships. Incel seems to be some kind of metaphysical curse imo. Then again maybe its fake news.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
It seems like not just chads, but also normans always win. Googled some stats and it says even 83% of NEETs get laid and have relationships. Incel seems to be some kind of metaphysical curse imo. Then again maybe its fake news.
Some lie, some get laid once a year, some fuck each other some are Tyrones/Chaddams and actually slay.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Some lie, some get laid once a year, some fuck each other some are Tyrones/Chaddams and actually slay.
Need to find the article/vid again but memory bad due to prolonged incel making me forgetful on purpose as cope, might be a while before the article/vid is found.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
lordoftheincels said:
angelic said:
tremor said:
Cope. Chad always wins, even if he has ѕhit job.
Yeah people get laid, but keep in mind that 40% of women are obese, 5% are almost obese or severely overweight and substantial percentage are ass ugly. This means that almost 50% of women are unfuckable. If someone is having sex with some obese woman (like about 33% of "sexually active" men are currently doing) is it really much better than being an incel? When someone thinks of someone being "sexually active" they usually think of someone fuсking a hot girl, which is rarely the case.

Not saying that being alone is better, just something to keep in mind.

Relhta

Incels.Net Junior
'chad' here, just wanted to say that I think you guys have it all wrong and I know it's not always related to looks. I'm not even that great looking of a guy and I've had sex off and on with women, of course women aren't gonna roll over and just be your fuck toys whenever you want them to. It's about making connections with people, sure attraction plays a part in it. Not all women are great, some of them are bitches right off the bat I get that. All I'm saying is, I'm not that hot of a dude, I'm not smart, I'm not even that socially adept to be honest. I'm awkward as fuck, but I'm genuine, and I roll with the punches 'cause if you cry about every rejection of course you're gonna get bitter and hateful but come on dudes you're all probably better than what you've created yourselves out to be. There's always hope.