The chad virgin

Hello

Incels.Net Junior
I've had sex before but never a relationship. I am not quite so confident with women as to have sex frequently. I'm not very interested in casual sex anyway, and am confident that I could be easily motivated to attract almost any girl, should they have a true romantic appeal to me. As much as I would like a relationship, nobody at this particular moment appeals to me very much. I am not really very concerned about it. I joined this site exclusively to use all the self loathing and mediocrity found herein as a form of negative motivation, i.e away from mediocrity rather than toward greatness. Now your comments.

love

Femoid
Hello said:
I've had sex before but never a relationship. I am not quite so confident with women as to have sex frequently. I'm not very interested in casual sex anyway, and am confident that I could be easily motivated to attract almost any girl, should they have a true romantic appeal to me. As much as I would like a relationship, nobody at this particular moment appeals to me very much. I am not really very concerned about it. I joined this site exclusively to use all the self loathing and mediocrity found herein as a form of negative motivation, i.e away from mediocrity rather than toward greatness. Now your comments.
have you tried a relationship before? Why arent you interested in anyone relationship wise?

Hello

Incels.Net Junior
love said:
have you tried a relationship before? Why arent you interested in anyone relationship wise?
I haven’t. I’m not very quick to liking anyone and have high standards. I could settle for someone worse just to try the experience out, but this would seem rather disingenuous and I have not the confidence for it unless sufficiently motivated. I’m rather young so I feel I have plenty of time to find someone I like, and if I still can’t as I get older I intend to start a harem or something to compensate for the lack of quality.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Oh brother. Your hubris knows no bounds does it? "I could settle for someone worse" are you fucking kidding me rn

love

Femoid
Hello said:
love said:
I haven’t. I’m not very quick to liking anyone and have high standards. I could settle for someone worse just to try the experience out, but this would seem rather disingenuous and I have not the confidence for it unless sufficiently motivated. I’m rather young so I feel I have plenty of time to find someone I like, and if I still can’t as I get older I intend to start a harem or something to compensate for the lack of quality.
What are your standards?

Hello

Incels.Net Junior
notheregoaway said:
Oh brother. Your hubris knows no bounds does it? "I could settle for someone worse" are you fuсking kidding me rn
It has bounds. They’re quite expansive bounds though. More interesting than my original comment is the fact that you immediately assume that a nondescript internet person as myself, who makes careful discriminations about romantic appeal, and believes himself worthy of the highest specimens of such appeal, can only do so out of hubris. This is a thing I have noticed reading your guy’s stuff on here, that you tend to assume modesty and self depreciation are inherent goods and inherently accurate. In fact they are only good and accurate for the lesser fellow and the truly depreciated.

Hello

Incels.Net Junior
What are my standards? They’re not concrete, I haven’t made a science of it, nor do I have specific fetishes that I go for. I evaluate people based on the totality of their unique characteristics in combination, and so hypothetically two completely different girls could meet my standards. I can of course name specific things that I think increase appeal but this would be a long list.

Hello

Incels.Net Junior
love said:
What are your standards?
They’re not concrete, I haven’t made a science of identifying my standards, nor do I have specific fetishes that I go for. I evaluate people based on the totality of their unique characteristics in combination, and so hypothetically two completely different girls could meet my standards. I can of course name specific things that I think increase appeal but this would be a long list.

love

Femoid
Hello said:
love said:
What are your standards?
They’re not concrete, I haven’t made a science of identifying my standards, nor do I have specific fetishes that I go for. I evaluate people based on the totality of their unique characteristics in combination, and so hypothetically two completely different girls could meet my standards. I can of course name specific things that I think increase appeal but this would be a long list.
Alright let’s hear your list.

Hello

Incels.Net Junior
Curiosity said:
Why did you title this thread as "The chad virgin" if you've already had sex?
Because, though I have had sex once, I am not sexually proficient or romantically active. That is, I still retain the personality of the virgin despite having had sex before. I realize this is not exactly accurate, but I knew no better way to convey what I was trying to convey, the image of a man who does not have much sex and doesn’t care, is satisfied enough with himself anyway.