the catfish videos will be the greatest thing in history to show the nature of females

GeraltOfRivia

GeraltOfRivia said:
incelguyyyh said:
along with faceandlms
I actually did a tinder experiment and my god, the results were baffling my dude. Next time when I buy tinder gold and a few boosts I will let give you the results.
suіcіde fuel hmm? Or postal time?
I say neither. I am 100% sure now that this is their nature. Modern Society failed men and gave women 110% freedom, which is why inceldom was born and more and more men get suicidal and depressed. Women of all types can get almost any man, but not every man can get a woman. If you are an average guy or under average, then you are literally fucked and will dies alone.

incelguyyyh

Lordgoro said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
I actually did a tinder experiment and my god, the results were baffling my dude. Next time when I buy tinder gold and a few boosts I will let give you the results.
I say neither. I am 100% sure now that this is their nature. Modern Society failed men and gave women 110% freedom, which is why inceldom was born and more and more men get suicidal and depressed. Women of all types can get almost any man, but not every man can get a woman. If you are an average guy or under average, then you are literally fucked and will dies alone.
Yes but you can analyze their behaviors effectively with the videos

hated_one

Lordgoro said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
I think its partly due to the fact that every year it is born around 4% more males than females.There are actually more males than females by the age 45.After that there gets to be more females because males die earlier due to way more risky behaviour and prone to diseases.

Augustan Isidor

Youngcel
Augustan Isidor said:
incelguyyyh said:
His content isnt blackpilled
Elaborate

its just red pilled content explaining psl. nothing black pill about his content
Red Pill are social scientists, they believe in behavioral manipulation. Black Pill are natural scientists, we believe in genetic determinism. Face and LMS isn't on behavioral manipulation, he makes great points pertaining to the face, jaw, maxilla, neck, height etc and suggests that if you don't have decent features your chances of women finding you attractive might of as well not exist. I think you're confused because the Red Pill used to adhere to similar doctrines as the modern Black Pill until PUA hijacked it and we split, this is where you get Red Pillers saying we just need "Game", "Cold Showers", "Confidence" and we'll be slaying.

hated_one

incelguyyyh said:
Augustan Isidor said:
Elaborate

its just red pilled content explaining psl. nothing black pill about his content
Red Pill are social scientists, they believe in behavioral manipulation. Black Pill are natural scientists, we believe in genetic determinism. Face and LMS isn't on behavioral manipulation, he makes great points pertaining to the face, jaw, maxilla, neck, height etc and suggests that if you don't have decent features your chances of women finding you attractive might of as well not exist. I think you're confused because the Red Pill used to adhere to similar doctrines as the modern Black Pill until PUA hijacked it and we split, this is where you get Red Pillers saying we just need "Game", "Cold Showers", "Confidence" and we'll be slaying.
Do you think that red pillers will wake up one day from their own delusions.

Augustan Isidor

Youngcel
Augustan Isidor said:
incelguyyyh said:
Do you think that red pillers will wake up one day from their own delusions.
We can only hope

incelguyyyh

incelguyyyh said:
Augustan Isidor said:
Elaborate

no, red pill is just a self improvement meme to discuss how improve your looks.

black pill discuss everything how a society is regarding dna, biology, therefore covers the whole female anatomy regarding their behavior.

why do you think red pill became so watered down.

Augustan Isidor

Youngcel
Augustan Isidor said:
incelguyyyh said:
no, red pill is just a self improvement meme to discuss how improve your looks.

black pill discuss everything how a society is regarding dna, biology, therefore covers the whole female anatomy regarding their behavior.

why do you think red pill became so watered down.
Kek, go onto Face and LMS streams. Red Pillers always refrain from saying, it's your jawline, it's your neck. Red Pillers always go on there to preach how "Game" got them threesomes. Although Red Pill does somewhat promote improving your looks, they don't take it as far as bone structure.