The blackpill and bluepill when broken down to their smallest versions are essentially the real vs the ideal

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Blackpill INCELS are ALL normal men who have no possibility at all to get natural foid sex. Treyre the most damaged biblist victims, and some get badly self or others damaging….

Redpill INCELS has to pay far too much, to get from an already overfed and overpaid for nothing foid a crumb of poor sex or even full cheating. And theyre also truecels!....

This board should not discriminate Redpill more and more!....

Volcels are also mostly victims of the biblist uselessed foids or perverts! They belong in other boards or echochambers or only rightless confined in bluepill discussion as foids. But against the unholy allied femocrats and theyre mass of brainwashed an privileged overfed and even overpaid foids, ALL CELS are needed as ALLIES, and not additional enemies….

Kiko12

Incels.Net Regular
Hidden said:
Just take the black pill & cope.
Id rather burn out like a star on the verge of going supernova than rot bro. I cant stand losing. Its why I strived to get stronger than anyone else, smarter than anyone else. I tried coping and brother, theres not enough anime in this world to bottle my rage
Hehe how cute , he still have hope .

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Thanatos said:
Hidden said:
Just take the black pill & cope.
Id rather burn out like a star on the verge of going supernova than rot bro. I cant stand losing. Its why I strived to get stronger than anyone else, smarter than anyone else. I tried coping and brother, theres not enough anime in this world to bottle my rage
HOPE is actually DEADLY to the psyche in the FACE of reality

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Kiko12 said:
Thanatos said:
HOPE is actually DEADLY to the psyche in the FACE of reality
In the late 19th century, in industries almost full time abused foids, who had also alone to manage kids. household, and man satisfying, had also only the choice, to bend blackpilllike oder to serve at least passive - or even criminal - resistance….

They choose resistance. After 50 years they reached equality. After 150 years they reach to be overfed and overpaid for no more move of hands or lips for men, people, country or domestic economy, and even more and more for their own c*nt flushing products….

The genderwar is lost for poor men. But not already for our grandsons or great grandsons, if we RESIST at least passif, with ignoring and handling work- and sexlazy foids - without whip, but also without sugar - as they deserve….

unique_freak

Incels.Net Novice
Hidden said:
Thanatos said:
Find other copes, alternatives to anime.
I did. Vidya, then I ran out in only a year. Cope is finite. Rage is infinite
What is vidya?

INCELSIOR

Incels.Net Novice
Black pilled people are weak minded in my opinion. If our ancestors woulld "act" upon the black pill nobody of us would live today.

Blackpill is the easy way. You just bath in self pity and ignorance. Sounds pretty weak for me. I would rather die a horrific death in a fight than starving slowly to death while laying in a mess with a lot of piss bottles
Blackpill is not the “easy way” it’s actually the harder choice because it’s hard to understand the truth that this life is hopeless and it’s easier to pretend like everything’s ok. Guess what it’s not and it’s time you opened up your eyes.