The blackpill and bluepill when broken down to their smallest versions are essentially the real vs the ideal

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Wolf said:
If our ancestors woulld "act" upon the black pill nobody of us would live today
That's just perfect. This world doesn't deserve more lives in it.
If people saw reality objectively rather than clinging on to false hope they would see what a horrorscape this world is. I always find it amusing when I hear normies react to the concept of anti-natalism, professing that life must also continue. The thing is, life is only bearable when you're biologically programmed. If you've been unplugged and see how the world actually is you really don't want to continue living. Tbh I think that if I could go back 3 years and not redpill myself resulting in a horrific blackpill I would be much better off in many ways. Still surging with dopamine, delusional as hell. Curiosity definitely kills the cat in this respect.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
You can leave the system….

You can try to change the system (as foids did with bad "success" in one hundred years)….

Or you can in the system fight

- with violence, and you end closed up soon (the feds are also fishing here)….

- or with passive resistance ignoring and no more helping the system profiteers....
Not feeding into the system and staying unplugged from it is the only way. Plus murder and violence is bad karma and I really don't want to be reincarnated because fuck this place man.

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
Fiesta Payasos said:
Wolf said:
If people saw reality objectively rather than clinging on to false hope they would see what a horrorscape this world is. I always find it amusing when I hear normies react to the concept of anti-natalism, professing that life must also continue. The thing is, life is only bearable when you're biologically programmed. If you've been unplugged and see how the world actually is you really don't want to continue living. Tbh I think that if I could go back 3 years and not redpill myself resulting in a horrific blackpill I would be much better off in many ways. Still surging with dopamine, delusional as hell. Curiosity definitely kills the cat in this respect.
There's different perspectives to it, nihilism is a bitch, it can break you. But you can also think... Well life may be meaningless, we'll never know what's the point in it, so why make it worse by lamenting? Is easier saying it ofc, but at least we should try to be better, no point in giving up in life unless you're gonna end it. But... there must be some reason to continue man, some stupid reason, it can't be all bad.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
KhhvForEternity said:
Fiesta Payasos said:
There's different perspectives to it, nihilism is a bitch, it can break you. But you can also think... Well life may be meaningless, we'll never know what's the point in it, so why make it worse by lamenting? Is easier saying it ofc, but at least we should try to be better, no point in giving up in life unless you're gonna end it. But... there must be some reason to continue man, some stupid reason, it can't be all bad.
True, I think existence for me has essentially become just that. Existence. No other reason for it. I hear some people who come out of the redpill/blackpill have a newfound outlook or sense of purpose. For a short while I understood that but as the content hurt me more and more, the more and more I looked into it, I began to see reality as it is. Not as I wanted. Some people want to try to fix things or something like that but truly it's pointless especially when you have ALL the data not just raсe wise but also on women.
What the blackpill has taught me is the importance of comfort, and of ignorance. Life is short, filled with pain, why make it any worse than it has to be? Play your silly role, like a child, thinking it's the most important thing and then leave this place. Currently I'm trying to use all kinds of goofy spiritual ѕhit to undo the mess I've got myself into. Don't know if it will help but there's only one way to try !

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
Fiesta Payasos said:
KhhvForEternity said:
True, I think existence for me has essentially become just that. Existence. No other reason for it. I hear some people who come out of the redpill/blackpill have a newfound outlook or sense of purpose. For a short while I understood that but as the content hurt me more and more, the more and more I looked into it, I began to see reality as it is. Not as I wanted. Some people want to try to fix things or something like that but truly it's pointless especially when you have ALL the data not just raсe wise but also on women.
What the blackpill has taught me is the importance of comfort, and of ignorance. Life is short, filled with pain, why make it any worse than it has to be? Play your silly role, like a child, thinking it's the most important thing and then leave this place. Currently I'm trying to use all kinds of goofy spiritual ѕhit to undo the mess I've got myself into. Don't know if it will help but there's only one way to try !
I do agree with many of the things that we discuss about woman. Hypergamy is a fact for me. Female privileges are too obvious. Young females are more trash than any previous generation. Monogamy is dying. Looks are too important for girls, sometimes money. They don't appreciate honesty and good intentions. Many man will be forced to loneliness.

Ive come to realize all that. But it's also true that some people here exaggerate things. I think it's important to always have something or someone to rely on, not falling too deep into the abbys of nihilism. I've been too broken myself and I really think nothing will compensate that pain, but now I'm here still, so I will try to go forward as much as I can and see what can I do in this clown world.

Hope we both can find something that makes us happy in some way

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
Fiesta Payasos said:
Wolf said:
MOST normies, maybe 98 percent are in total DENIAL of reality, in MANY WAYS!!

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
KhhvForEternity said:
Fiesta Payasos said:
MOST normies, maybe 98 percent are in total DENIAL of reality, in MANY WAYS!!
In the bigot ruled part of world, men are very down robbed and slaved. And the self defense turns violent….
But in Europe a growing part of men are not only shouting but also serve passive resistance to the femocratic privilege "culture"....

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
KhhvForEternity said:
Fiesta Payasos said:
I do agree with many of the things that we discuss about woman. Hypergamy is a fact for me. Female privileges are too obvious. Young females are more trash than any previous generation. Monogamy is dying. Looks are too important for girls, sometimes money. They don't appreciate honesty and good intentions. Many man will be forced to loneliness.

Ive come to realize all that. But it's also true that some people here exaggerate things. I think it's important to always have something or someone to rely on, not falling too deep into the abbys of nihilism. I've been too broken myself and I really think nothing will compensate that pain, but now I'm here still, so I will try to go forward as much as I can and see what can I do in this clown world.

Hope we both can find something that makes us happy in some way
Nah, I still think I have some degree of purpose - although less well defined - but I don't think anything we're saying here is exaggeration. It really is that bad, all I have to do is go out into the world and look. I don't think it's good to rely on anything that's where I'll disagree with you. No one gives a ѕhit about you besides your parents and perhaps some friends, likely not even that. Rely on nothing that is not within your immediate control and is valuable to you. The external world is fleeting and subject to change. You must separate yourself to material identification and cravings whether it be women, country, anything. You lose what you cling to and when you lose your last it will crush you. Better crush yourself before the world gets to because that's when you're really fucked.

BitterPill

Incels.Net Novice
Hidden said:
Just take the black pill & cope.
Id rather burn out like a star on the verge of going supernova than rot bro. I cant stand losing. Its why I strived to get stronger than anyone else, smarter than anyone else. I tried coping and brother, theres not enough anime in this world to bottle my rage
"Losing" would imply that you ever agreed to play the game in the first place. Even if you did, the deck is stacked against us from literally the second we develop unique facial features. I agree to each their own, but smashing your head against the wall in some attempt to go down fighting is more misguided than commendable. IMO of course.

BitterPill

Incels.Net Novice
Black pilled people are weak minded in my opinion. If our ancestors woulld "act" upon the black pill nobody of us would live today.

Blackpill is the easy way. You just bath in self pity and ignorance. Sounds pretty weak for me. I would rather die a horrific death in a fight than starving slowly to death while laying in a mess with a lot of piss bottles
Dude our ancestors acted only too well on the blackpill, which is why we're in this deficient society today. Those with issues such as ours were ostracized, demeaned, and in some cases punted into the dumpster right at birth. And for the record my apartment is spotless, I lead a very productive life called "doing whatever the fuck I want" and be damned to any person who tells me I "need" a women or any new ideology.

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Blackpill ruined me but also cleared my vision and helped me see the world and life as what it truly is: absurd.
it just allows me to enjoy the show, a passive observer looking at the world....
ULTIMATELY thats what I am, not just an observer, but a WITNESS, to degeneracy, and the END of all things, and maybe someday to attest to what I witnessed, if theres a Higher Power, that is.. Who knows? But thats what my existence feels like..

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Black pilled people are weak minded in my opinion. If our ancestors woulld "act" upon the black pill nobody of us would live today.

Blackpill is the easy way. You just bath in self pity and ignorance. Sounds pretty weak for me. I would rather die a horrific death in a fight than starving slowly to death while laying in a mess with a lot of piss bottles
The blackpill isn't ignorance it's ultimate knowledge in spite of all desires and hopes to the contrary. There is no self pity because likely there is no self left.

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
Wolf said:

The blackpill isn't ignorance it's ultimate knowledge in spite of all desires and hopes to the contrary. There is no self pity because likely there is no self left.
Yes! If anything, the bluepill is ignorance. Blackpill is anything but that.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
KhhvForEternity said:
Wolf said:

Yes! If anything, the bluepill is ignorance. Blackpill is anything but that.
bluepill in many ways is an ignorance so deep it's painful because you hate yourself for not getting all the things you deem valuable, blackpill tells you nothing is valuable or worth trying for

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
KhhvForEternity said:
Fiesta Payasos said:
As you said, blackpill is just the reality. Redpill can either be seen as an attempt to change it or an even more positive or practical way to see it would be, to advantage yourself within the given reality. You probably can't change reality and have your heart's desire, but if you're in a good enough position, you can use your position for your own advantage.

For example in today's society , especially in the West, it's difficult even for a Chad to settle down and have a faithful wife. It's still likely that she'll eventually cheat or he'll get divorce rаped, or both. But he being a Chad can use this to his advantage and fuck as many femoids as he wants. It might not be what he truly wants, but still being redpilled is good for him.

But being redpilled only works when you're in an advantageous position. A truecel only has the option of blackpill.
I don't know how a bluepilled trucel could last honestly, I think he would go insane

LameAf

Incels.Net Regular
As you said, blackpill is just the reality. Redpill can either be seen as an attempt to change it or an even more positive or practical way to see it would be, to advantage yourself within the given reality. You probably can't change reality and have your heart's desire, but if you're in a good enough position, you can use your position for your own advantage.

For example in today's society , especially in the West, it's difficult even for a Chad to settle down and have a faithful wife. It's still likely that she'll eventually cheat or he'll get divorce rаped, or both. But he being a Chad can use this to his advantage and fuck as many femoids as he wants. It might not be what he truly wants, but still being redpilled is good for him.

But being redpilled only works when you're in an advantageous position. A truecel only has the option of blackpill.