The blackpill and bluepill when broken down to their smallest versions are essentially the real vs the ideal

Thanatos

The Egocentric VocalistCel
Whilst redpilled is recognizing that this world is a lie but still wanting to save it. Most atomwaffen, and alt right extremist believe this. They see the REALity that this world is a lie and want to bring change through violence. Which is understandable, the world is a closed book to those who lack the convictition to change it.
I understand redpill most but I think that allows me to understand the blackpill as well.
Its basically the exact opposite of redpill in terms of methodology. The blackpill discourages action because its an act of futility. Which I understand as well, wanting to live your life in peaceful docility or in painful struggle.

Whichever pill you choose, just know that only you can make that choice. Personally speaking id rather be blackpilled, give up and play vidya but I'm a sore loser. Anyways thanks for reading. giphy (21).gif

Thanatos

Just take the black pill & cope.
Id rather burn out like a star on the verge of going supernova than rot bro. I cant stand losing. Its why I strived to get stronger than anyone else, smarter than anyone else. I tried coping and brother, theres not enough anime in this world to bottle my rage

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
Hidden said:
Id rather burn out like a star on the verge of going supernova than rot bro. I cant stand losing. Its why I strived to get stronger than anyone else, smarter than anyone else. I tried coping and brother, theres not enough anime in this world to bottle my rage
Find other copes, alternatives to anime.

Thanatos

Thanatos said:
Hidden said:
I did. Vidya, then I ran out in only a year. Cope is finite. Rage is infinite

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
Hidden said:
Thanatos said:
I did. Vidya, then I ran out in only a year. Cope is finite. Rage is infinite
Ultimate blackpill view here with this bomber.. enjoy the clip...

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Whilst redpilled is recognizing that this world is a lie but still wanting to save it. Most atomwaffen, and alt right extremist believe this. They see the REALity that this world is a lie and want to bring change through violence. Which is understandable, the world is a closed book to those who lack the convictition to change it.
I understand redpill most but I think that allows me to understand the blackpill as well.
Its basically the exact opposite of redpill in terms of methodology. The blackpill discourages action because its an act of futility. Which I understand as well, wanting to live your life in peaceful docility or in painful struggle.

Whichever pill you choose, just know that only you can make that choice. Personally speaking id rather be blackpilled, give up and play vidya but I'm a sore loser. Anyways thanks for reading. View attachment 9197
For me the blackpill lead me to a more painful version of enlightenment. It's going to be very difficult for me to function in the world but I shall try my best. I don't know if there is a sense of self beyond this but for me I'm just trying to get through life. There are some standards I won't fall to like I do enjoy having a somewhat athletic physique and I don't want to fall into chronic drug use. I think the benefit is I'm so numb to everyone's criticisms and insults. They just say stupid ѕhit and I stare back vacantly. I can't relate to people's rage or anger because I'm all burnt out and just see the material world as a painful illusion where there is simply nothing to be sought. Whatever man. It is what is it. I know I should get out of this neighborhood though because it's the same one I grew up in and it just reminds me how far I've fallen. The happiest moments of my life were when I was bluepilled as a child. It's all just numb now. No enjoying anything.

Wolf

Incels.Net Regular
Black pilled people are weak minded in my opinion. If our ancestors woulld "act" upon the black pill nobody of us would live today.

Blackpill is the easy way. You just bath in self pity and ignorance. Sounds pretty weak for me. I would rather die a horrific death in a fight than starving slowly to death while laying in a mess with a lot of piss bottles

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
Black pilled people are weak minded in my opinion. If our ancestors woulld "act" upon the black pill nobody of us would live today.

Blackpill is the easy way. You just bath in self pity and ignorance. Sounds pretty weak for me. I would rather die a horrific death in a fight than starving slowly to death while laying in a mess with a lot of piss bottles
Looks like there's still a lot for you to learn.

Chadcel925

Incels.Net Master
I feel just because you are blackpilled, that doesn't means you cannot fight for a chance to redefine your life. What I mean is even as a blackpilled guy, you should fight for the chance that you are no longer in the "system" that broke you in the first place. But that is just my personal thoughts.

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
I feel just because you are blackpilled, that doesn't means you cannot fight for a chance to redefine your life. What I mean is even as a blackpilled guy, you should fight for the chance that you are no longer in the "system" that broke you in the first place. But that is just my personal thoughts.
No point. It's all over. There's no future.

EdgarTheDog64

lowiqcel

I didn't ask to be born

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Redpilleds are separated in active and passive resistants….

Im a passive resistant Gandi fan!....

Active resistants are soon criminalized. Passive resistants make lazy foids also the hell on earth. But with ignoring them and their needs instead of correcting em to move hands and lips agaain….

Foids who did not qualify already for respect:

No word too much!....

No help too much!....

More sex for less money!

Some blackpillers who complain the foids mini rights in bluepill forum, are the first one, who orbits them. With many sights and replies. So much to their "peaceful rest". And when their soft wave runs again in a disaster, they complain it, instead taking themselve at the own nose and avoiding the bluepill discussion….

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
It is very difficult though, I'm fully over it now but it's just trying to keep sane outside of the system. Requires a lot of arcane knowledge to find a way out. I better find something in the next few years because I don't know how i'll function in regular society. Very scary indeed.

Chadcel925

Incels.Net Master
Chadcel925 said:
It is very difficult though, I'm fully over it now but it's just trying to keep sane outside of the system. Requires a lot of arcane knowledge to find a way out. I better find something in the next few years because I don't know how i'll function in regular society. Very scary indeed.
I mean the way I see it either to try to leave the system or you will suffer for the rest of your life.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
KhhvForEternity said:
Chadcel925 said:
I mean the way I see it either to try to leave the system or you will suffer for the rest of your life.
Pretty much. Escape samsara. That's all there is.

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged

BLackpill is REALITY.. dont live in denial.. And Im the COMPLETE opposite of "weak-minded", just ask other members here about me..

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
You can leave the system….

You can try to change the system (as foids did with bad "success" in one hundred years)….

Or you can in the system fight

- with violence, and you end closed up soon (the feds are also fishing here)….

- or with passive resistance ignoring and no more helping the system profiteers....