The biggest SMV killer in my opinion

NuclearRedfield

25. England, UK.
I think that going bald is the worse smv killer. A 5'6" guy with hair and above average looks will do better with women than a bald 6'3" skinny guy. If you were average in your teens then you went bald in your early 20s. You are definitly an incel. I experienced this myself. Ever since ive lost my hair. I struggle to get a landwhale. Im tall like almost 6'4" btw and have autism.

I also saw a post on reddit of a 31 yo asking if he was ugly on a rating page. He was a former Chad basically that lost his hair. He had a square jawline and hunter eyes and decent looking chin. He had the sad incel eyes too. So my guess is he is struggling too. If youre balding. Its over.

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
I think it’s jawline personally, because if everything else is good it makes up for being bald. Simply put, bald chads exist but chads with weak jawlines or recessed chins don’t exist
Average jaw can be haloed upwards with hunter+blue eyes tho

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
I think it’s jawline personally, because if everything else is good it makes up for being bald. Simply put, bald chads exist but chads with weak jawlines or recessed chins don’t exist
Average jaw can be haloed upwards with hunter+blue eyes tho
If only I had an average jawline. Literally if my jawbone wasn’t fucked up I’d be chad

NuclearRedfield

25. England, UK.
Yeah. I believe that Chads that are 9 plus will be ok if they go bald. But that Chad i saw was a 8 i believe facially. So his looks were not good enough to compensate for his bald head.

Sasaki

Von
Hairloss wouldn't be a deal breaker if your skull was that of a warrior, if you have a wimp skull sure. But you're just a braggart faggot flaunting his height topping it off with le Mentalceldom AKA bullshit.

NuclearRedfield

25. England, UK.
Hairloss wouldn't be a deal breaker if your skull was that of a warrior, if you have a wimp skull sure. But you're just a braggart fаggot flaunting his height topping it off with le Mentalceldom AKA bullshit.
Being tall doesnt mean shit if you are a framecel and bald. Maybe jbw maxing in asia it will be enough. But why in the hell should any guy have to travel half way around the world to get laid with some noodlewhore. Noodlewhores are ER factories.

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Sasaki said:
Hairloss wouldn't be a deal breaker if your skull was that of a warrior, if you have a wimp skull sure. But you're just a braggart fаggot flaunting his height topping it off with le Mentalceldom AKA bullshit.
Being tall doesnt mean ѕhit if you are a framecel and bald. Maybe jbw maxing in asia it will be enough. But why in the hell should anybguy have to travel half way around the world to get laid with some noodlewhore. Noodlewhores are ER factories.
Face is more important than frame. If you had a chad face frame wouldn’t matter that much as long as your tall

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
The talk about frame has me wondering... what if a guy had

face combined with

body? I’ve seen soyboys and fags that deadass mog foids In terms of pear shaped ness and I actually wanna run an experiment to see what effect it would have On Chad to have such a disgusting body. (Inb4 body is cope)

FatCel

View attachment 19716
face combined with
View attachment 19717
body? I’ve seen soyboys and fags that deadass mog foids In terms of pear shaped ness and I actually wanna run an experiment to see what effect it would have On Chad to have such a disgusting body. (Inb4 body is cope)
He Would get gang raped by gay bears

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Oogabooga said:

View attachment 19716
face combined with
View attachment 19717
He Would get gang rаped by gay bears
Based faggot bears

SpiritAnimal

l8l (-_-) l8l

View attachment 19716
face combined with
View attachment 19717
I say face and frame are important equally.

Mr.Hendrix

No longer active
I'm skinny. My entire body has been "breaking down" as of recently, I fapped really hard. My butt, my chest, my legs. All of it in pain. I feel better now, though. But my arms are literally noodles.

If this is the price of enlightenment, what can I say?

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
Agreed. Jawline shape is a make or break.
I need to get back to school so I can start hitting on girls. I need to either kill my hope or ascend, it’s not dead yet.

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
Swo2016 said:
Agreed. Jawline shape is a make or break.
I need to get back to school so I can start hitting on girls. I need to either kill my hope or ascend, it’s not dead yet.
I feel like no one should give up if they’re under the age of 22.

NuclearRedfield

25. England, UK.
NuclearRedfield said:
Sasaki said:
Being tall doesnt mean ѕhit if you are a framecel and bald. Maybe jbw maxing in asia it will be enough. But why in the hell should anybguy have to travel half way around the world to get laid with some noodlewhore. Noodlewhores are ER factories.
Face is more important than frame. If you had a chad face frame wouldn’t matter that much as long as your tall
I agree.
Yes, balding at 16 is a pure sign of being genetic garbage.
I was norwood 2 at 16. Its OVER.