The biggest news story over the next 10 years?

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Here's the crazy thing, it won't be in the news. Only the aftermath of it will be, but not the cause. What am i talking about? I'm talking about the mental health of men, particularly in the U.S, but abroad as well.

Around 70-75% of fatal overdoses in the U.S, are by men. Can anyone guess why they started doing drugs in the first place? The media is thrilled to report on the "opioid epidemic"...but they don't want to explore the cause of it.

I predict that from 2020-2030, we'll see an increase in male suіcіdes and homicides. I think it's fair to say that 95% of these deranged mass killers have a mental illness. In some cases it wasn't diagnosed. In other cases it was diagnosed, but left untreated. As the job market for men tumbles downhill into nothing but hard labor/low wage jobs, and society continues to shame men more and more, you'll see more young men dropping out of society, and developing mental health issues.

The media loves to report on the aftermath of the mental health crisis in the male population. However they don't address the mental health crisis among men itself. If they do, they don't dare address the reasons behind it. They wouldn't dare mention that the job market for men is full of low wage jobs (most of them hard labor). They wouldn't dare question what decades of feminiѕt anti-male policies and man-shaming propaganda has done to men psychologically.

No, instead we'll likely see an increase in male suіcіdes, and male homicides. The media will continue to follow the same script they always have, and the public will continue to say they're "shocked" and "horrified". Political leaders will blame drug peddlers and guns for it all. Some will blame pharmaceutical companies. Some will even blame video games and entertainment. Nobody wants the truth, especially not these days...

Please do your best to take care of your mental health my bro's. If you take medication, always do your best to take it right on schedule. Focus on your tier-1 coping strategies. It's about all we can do in a culture where we're hated by the education sectors, the corporate sectors, and the government sectors . Take care of yourselves my friends, heaven knows no one else will.

View attachment 5988
Something I always say to my friends, a prime maxim of mine. WE ARE ALL WE HAVE. There is no fuсking room for competition. Sure chad will shove us down but ultimately all those below the 99.9% of men need to stick together. Our culture should get to a point where there is a mass unwritten rule among men to show compassion for one another, to always be willing to help and to ignore the "plight" of foids. When i see my fellow man on the street, i should smile. When my fellow man sees me, he should smile back. It is not in our biology to stick together but god damn it we have to; we're all we have...

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
lordoftheincels said:
Lordgoro said:
I think the Biggest News story of the next ten years will be the Publishing of my book, and the Unanimous electing of myself as the Permanent Emperor for Life, of the first American empire, for a SAFE and SECURE society!!
We already had Stalin once, and once was enough.
Stalin did nothing wrong.
love your motto man, life is a scam.

Cryptoknight

Blarghonism
lordoftheincels said:
Lordgoro said:
I think the Biggest News story of the next ten years will be the Publishing of my book, and the Unanimous electing of myself as the Permanent Emperor for Life, of the first American empire, for a SAFE and SECURE society!!
We already had Stalin once, and once was enough.
Stalin did nothing wrong.
Apart from the mass genocide of the Ukrainians. Etc...

David

Incels.Net Junior
Thanks for creating this thread. The problems your bringing up are happening right now. I few weeks ago I read a news article about this very issue, take a look. https://www.usnews.com/news/healthiest-communities/articles/2019-11-26/life-expectancy-driven-down-by-economic-struggles-deaths-of-despair
The man behind this research is reported to have said "A key factor appears to be "deaths of despair," which occur when people struggling to survive tough times turn to drugs and alcohol – and some, in desperation, to suіcіde, Woolf says." The story doesn't mention men specifically, but I think we all know that these problem are always going to impact men more.

Saint Mentalcel

Autismocel
Here's the crazy thing, it won't be in the news. Only the aftermath of it will be, but not the cause. What am i talking about? I'm talking about the mental health of men, particularly in the U.S, but abroad as well.

Around 70-75% of fatal overdoses in the U.S, are by men. Can anyone guess why they started doing drugs in the first place? The media is thrilled to report on the "opioid epidemic"...but they don't want to explore the cause of it.

I predict that from 2020-2030, we'll see an increase in male suіcіdes and homicides. I think it's fair to say that 95% of these deranged mass killers have a mental illness. In some cases it wasn't diagnosed. In other cases it was diagnosed, but left untreated. As the job market for men tumbles downhill into nothing but hard labor/low wage jobs, and society continues to shame men more and more, you'll see more young men dropping out of society, and developing mental health issues.

The media loves to report on the aftermath of the mental health crisis in the male population. However they don't address the mental health crisis among men itself. If they do, they don't dare address the reasons behind it. They wouldn't dare mention that the job market for men is full of low wage jobs (most of them hard labor). They wouldn't dare question what decades of feminiѕt anti-male policies and man-shaming propaganda has done to men psychologically.

No, instead we'll likely see an increase in male suіcіdes, and male homicides. The media will continue to follow the same script they always have, and the public will continue to say they're "shocked" and "horrified". Political leaders will blame drug peddlers and guns for it all. Some will blame pharmaceutical companies. Some will even blame video games and entertainment. Nobody wants the truth, especially not these days...

Please do your best to take care of your mental health my bro's. If you take medication, always do your best to take it right on schedule. Focus on your tier-1 coping strategies. It's about all we can do in a culture where we're hated by the education sectors, the corporate sectors, and the government sectors . Take care of yourselves my friends, heaven knows no one else will.

View attachment 5988
And in the end, society only has themselves to blame for the whole aftermath.

waverider

Incels.Net Regular
I am against meds but for herbal therapy. Once you realize that women want us dead it helps cope. If men men do not have a "fuck them all" mentality we won't make it. When INCEL live and have fun hobbies it's a big fat fuck you to the system .