The biggest news story over the next 10 years?

172 cm midget

life is a scam
    91/93
172 cm midget said:
Panther said:
Yid pills lol...i'll take anything i think might help my condition, so far the "Yid pills" as you call them...haven't helped a GOD DAMNED MOTHER fuсking THING!
In all seriousness, antidepressants are a pretty big fuсking joke. Your condition is probably the result of environmental factors unless you are a schizophrenic or something.
I am indeed a schizophrenic, and have many other disorders to accompany it.
That's rough tbh, I knew a guy who was skitz and he still heard stuff constantly even on his pills. He'd forget to take them and argue with his grandmother in his living room about communism, then when I'd ask him how that could have happened when his grandma was in Spain he realised it'd never happened as if he hadn't thought about it that way before.

Panther

Synthetic Embrace
    146/300
Panther said:
172 cm midget said:
In all seriousness, antidepressants are a pretty big fuсking joke. Your condition is probably the result of environmental factors unless you are a schizophrenic or something.
That's rough tbh, I knew a guy who was skitz and he still heard stuff constantly even on his pills. He'd forget to take them and argue with his grandmother in his living room about communism, then when I'd ask him how that could have happened when his grandma was in Spain he realised it'd never happened as if he hadn't thought about it that way before.
I get that bad and worse, without antipsychotic medication. Even on the meds every waking moment is hell, tbh i haven't had one easy day for the past 14 years. That's clown world for you though. Chad and stacy are enjoying a blissful life while many of us have one foot in the grave so to speak.

172 cm midget

life is a scam
    91/93
172 cm midget said:
Panther said:
I get that bad and worse, without antipsychotic medication. Even on the meds every waking moment is hell, tbh i haven't had one easy day for the past 14 years. That's clown world for you though. Chad and stacy are enjoying a blissful life while many of us have one foot in the grave so to speak.
fuck bro I hope you find grade A copes for this

Panther

Synthetic Embrace
    146/300
Panther said:
172 cm midget said:
I hope we all do, if for no other reason then to piss off the soylords over at reddit lol.

Saint Chincel

ill honk you in your face, cuck.
    137/300
Panther said:
172 cm midget said:
I'm on anti depressants bro and I can confirm there quite ѕhit I don't feel any different than I did before I was prescribed them

StoicNihilist

Goodbye, Cruel World.
    133/300
Not to mention the media only reports on male homicides in a very particular SJW narrative. The words don't dare leave thier lips about what truly cause them.

They don't care about the fact that men account for 79% of all suіcіdes in the US.

For every 1 incel that commits violence, probably 100,000 incels killed themselves before then. But the media or society in general will never care about that.

DarkMTS_57

Resident Arsonist
    105/264
The unhealthy society we live in is 100% responsible for what men do to themselves.
Either be drugs, or suіcіde.
But its also due to lack of awareness, because if these men had it, they would have a different outcome.
They go along with it, and let themselves drown in despair.
Its like reaching the end of a well, and never being able to crawl back.

Let time catch up with you, and entertain yourself with things you like until then.
This society is only going to get worse, better to ignore it.
The jew now owns everything, we have no sovereignty of our own Countries, or our women for that matter.
So many things have been inverted, and the damage is irreparable.
This time around there won´t be a leader like that one who was born in Austria and went to Germany.

Last edited:

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    191/300
I think the Biggest News story of the next ten years will be the Publishing of my book, and the Unanimous electing of myself as the Permanent Emperor for Life, of the first American empire, for a SAFE and SECURE society!!

Cryptoknight

Blarghonism
    127/300
The extinction of the Koala is going to be pretty epically shithouse, They're dying away. I had one in my backyard climb up the walnut tree beside my house. They can be quite vicious if provoked!

rev van mev

Hallway Moniter
    136/300
......Establish some form of universal healthcare that provides free mental health services for those afflicted with mental illness. The good old USA has a giant sore bleeding asshole and its called ignoring men's issues and being c*nts to them. Its getting to the point where Lady Liberty can't ignore the pigeon ѕhit building up on her green head anymore, she needs men to come in and scrape it off but all the men are without jobs, homeless, or in jail.

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    191/300
......Establish some form of universal healthcare that provides free mental health services for those afflicted with mental illness. The good old USA has a giant sore bleeding asshole and its called ignoring men's issues and being c*nts to them. Its getting to the point where Lady Liberty can't ignore the pigeon ѕhit building up on her green head anymore, she needs men to come in and scrape it off but all the men are without jobs, homeless, or in jail.
America needs to FIX homelessness!! Thats number 1

rev van mev

Hallway Moniter
    136/300
rev van mev said:
A lot of homelessness can be knocked out by treating mentally ill people effectively so they don't then become homeless

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    191/300
Number 2 is the ABOLISHING of all forms of currency, with the sharing of ALL resources with all americans equally.. ALL basic simple housing should be completely FREE, as well as plenty of food, free utilities, and the confiscations of ALL property from the DISGUSTING wealthy fatcats, and redistribution to ALL americans equally

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    191/300
Lordgoro said:
rev van mev said:
A lot of homelessness can be knocked out by treating mentally ill people effectively so they don't then become homeless
You may NOT understand the REAL issue.. Average pay for the poor is in the Hundreds, and RENTS are now in the THOUSANDS!! Mental health services will change NOTHING fror the homeless, ALL housing needs to be FREE, for ALL the poor

lordoftheincels

107/300
You may NOT understand the REAL issue.. Average pay for the poor is in the Hundreds, and RENTS are now in the THOUSANDS!! Mental health services will change NOTHING fror the homeless, ALL housing needs to be FREE, for ALL the poor
Boomers are to blame. Humanity is a sick cancer and a disease.

lordoftheincels

107/300
I think the Biggest News story of the next ten years will be the Publishing of my book, and the Unanimous electing of myself as the Permanent Emperor for Life, of the first American empire, for a SAFE and SECURE society!!
We already had Stalin once, and once was enough.