The biggest news story over the next 10 years?

Tupolev

Спецназ
Here's the crazy thing, it won't be in the news. Only the aftermath of it will be, but not the cause. What am i talking about? I'm talking about the mental health of men, particularly in the U.S, but abroad as well.

Around 70-75% of fatal overdoses in the U.S, are by men. Can anyone guess why they started doing drugs in the first place? The media is thrilled to report on the "opioid epidemic"...but they don't want to explore the cause of it.

I predict that from 2020-2030, we'll see an increase in male suіcіdes and homicides. I think it's fair to say that 95% of these deranged mass killers have a mental illness. In some cases it wasn't diagnosed. In other cases it was diagnosed, but left untreated. As the job market for men tumbles downhill into nothing but hard labor/low wage jobs, and society continues to shame men more and more, you'll see more young men dropping out of society, and developing mental health issues.

The media loves to report on the aftermath of the mental health crisis in the male population. However they don't address the mental health crisis among men itself. If they do, they don't dare address the reasons behind it. They wouldn't dare mention that the job market for men is full of low wage jobs (most of them hard labor). They wouldn't dare question what decades of feminiѕt anti-male policies and man-shaming propaganda has done to men psychologically.

No, instead we'll likely see an increase in male suіcіdes, and male homicides. The media will continue to follow the same script they always have, and the public will continue to say they're "shocked" and "horrified". Political leaders will blame drug peddlers and guns for it all. Some will blame pharmaceutical companies. Some will even blame video games and entertainment. Nobody wants the truth, especially not these days...

Please do your best to take care of your mental health my bro's. If you take medication, always do your best to take it right on schedule. Focus on your tier-1 coping strategies. It's about all we can do in a culture where we're hated by the education sectors, the corporate sectors, and the government sectors . Take care of yourselves my friends, heaven knows no one else will.

Last edited:

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
High IQ post.

Personally I don't believe in "mentalcel" thing. Autistic mad chad gets more ass than a public toilet seat, most of them don't "snap" because of the attention they get, specially from the opposite sex.

I hope society collapse and feminiѕts pay for what they have done. This society is getting more shitty every year and 2020s will be more worse.

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
A 2nd great depression is almost inevitable. This global collapse would probably last 2-4 years(roughly). There are many "bubbles" that will burst. We are LONG overdue for a downturn. And more riots and upheavals.

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
Even now I can feel some kind of change. Very hard to define. The super low unemployment is complete farse. We KNOW, that the real unemployment number is somewhere near 20%.

Maskedman

Only here to give updates.
They can never mention the cause because they will have to look at themselves in the mirror and acknowledge what has been done to men. They simply do not have even an ounce of care towards men to do so.

They've propped women up at the expense of men.

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
They can never mention the cause because they will have to look at themselves in the mirror and acknowledge what has been done to men. They simply do not have even an ounce of care towards men to do so.

They've propped women up at the expense of men.
Sooner or later this retardation will fail hard. Although its hard to know specifics.

Saint Chincel

its over for many men
In the coming years there's gonna be a whole Lotta niggas blowin there brains out and shootin ѕhit up out there as we descend further into clown world

That's what the elites who run this ѕhit show want though isn't it truly dark days are afoot boys and there's nothing we can do about it

Tupolev

Спецназ
Panther said:
172 cm midget said:
Just numb yourself with SSRIs bro!
Why stop there? I'll take about anything i can get my hands on. Anything is worth a try to escape the hardcore suffering.
dude dont take the yid pills just eat raw meat or something
Yid pills lol...i'll take anything i think might help my condition, so far the "Yid pills" as you call them...haven't helped a GOD DAMNED MOTHER fuсking THING!

172 cm midget

Life is a scam
172 cm midget said:
Panther said:
Why stop there? I'll take about anything i can get my hands on. Anything is worth a try to escape the hardcore suffering.
Yid pills lol...i'll take anything i think might help my condition, so far the "Yid pills" as you call them...haven't helped a GOD DAMNED MOTHER fuсking THING!
In all seriousness, antidepressants are a pretty big fuсking joke. Your condition is probably the result of environmental factors unless you are a schizophrenic or something.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Panther said:
172 cm midget said:
In all seriousness, antidepressants are a pretty big fuсking joke. Your condition is probably the result of environmental factors unless you are a schizophrenic or something.
I am indeed a schizophrenic, and have many other disorders to accompany it.

172 cm midget

Life is a scam
In the coming years there's gonna be a whole Lotta niggas blowin there brains out and shootin ѕhit up out there as we descend further into clown world

That's what the elites who run this ѕhit show want though isn't it truly dark days are afoot boys and there's nothing we can do about it
Anything that gives them an excuse to control the population and limit their access to things like firearms "for their own good" is something the elites want.