THE ATOMIC BLACKPILL

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Ocelot said:
Doesn't matter how atomic, bluepillers and inceltears users have enough mental gymnastics to not accept it.
Normies will deny what's in front of their eyes. If aliens descend from space, normies will deny it if it doesn't fit their agenda.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Long story short, Howard Dare has an annoying voice, annoying in a comical way though, unlike sandman which is like listening to sand being poured in my ears.

AlveusVonSt

BANNED
Great intel. Even though some of the account are fake it shows overall the mindsets of these women and how they dont care. As long as there "beautiful".

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
SpergCelSupremacy said:
Wasn’t it proven somewhere that 80% of females have no trouble whatsoever getting vaginal orgasms from rape?
Many males (heterosexuals) in prison get orgasms from being raped. Doesnt make it wholesome or right.

My ideal utopia people wouldnt feel the need to rape. Sadly our society is infected by feminism and making prostitutes illegal, the male sex drive is very powerful, only a person who isnt grounded in Nature and Reality acts flabbergasted at rape. I'm not a numale that demands rapists to cut off their balls, numales can cut off their own balls if they want...some men wish to remain a sex drive and balls.

lookingforanincel

BANNED
I work for a TV company in the UK who are looking to make a documentary about Incels and are interested to get different view points to shape our idea.

Please get in touch if you would be happy to speak further.

lordoftheincels said:
It's funny how women say they hate rape, except if a hot white guy does it then it's perfectly acceptable.

These girls are obv idiots. But as someone who has actually been sexually assaulted by a ''hot white guy" let me tell you it was not fuсking consentual.

These women are obv idiots. But as someone who has actually been sexually assaulted by a "hot white guy" let me tell you it was not fuсking consentual in any way.
lordoftheincels said:
It's funny how women say they hate rape, except if a hot white guy does it then it's perfectly acceptable.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
CuriousToLearn said:
These women are obv idiots. But as someone who has actually been sexually assaulted by a "hot white guy" let me tell you it was not fuсking consentual in any way.
lordoftheincels said:
My guess is you are male and not like the women in this blackpill study. The purpose of the study is to illustrate that female morality doesnt exist except as a retroactive justification to reject subChads.

In your other post it says you are a woman. Which means bluepill forum no posting in quality central.

Sorry, I didn't know, never been on a forum before. I'll shut up here but this would have been a very interesting discussion!

lordoftheincels said:
CuriousToLearn said:
lordoftheincels said:
My guess is you are male and not like the women in this blackpill study. The purpose of the study is to illustrate that female morality doesnt exist except as a retroactive justification to reject subChads.

In your other post it says you are a woman. Which means bluepill forum no posting in quality central.

HeManWomanHater

BANNED
I am tall and still virgin, being tall is simply not enough, in highschool I got female attention but was too shy to make a move, after highschool I started to turn ugly and my personality became more cold and distant, ever since then I've never gotten much real-life attention at all.

I think it has to do with consent, little kids especially males don't need that ѕhit in their life, it causes mental illness and faggotry, it's different if an adult woman wants it as some kind of fetish.
If you know what you can do to make women attracted to you then youre not a true incel. You can work on your personality because that and being tall is enough for some women- I advise you to try it.