THE ATOMIC BLACKPILL

never knew online dating was this bad... hope those desperate disgusting women dont actually give real r*pists any attention

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge user
angelic said:
how this is real is beyond me
Just have a g00d pers0nality. (E.g. child rapist, serial killer, terrorist, if you just beat children that'll do too, wahmanz are the forgiving gender)
inb4 CuckQueers:' NAWALT only shallow females write to these guys and it's a coincidence that the same ѕhit happens to every Chadfish and all Jeremy Meekses'

DrMichael

Haha - this is hilarious! Like these women’s comments are being taken seriously! Clearly they can tell the profile is fake and are going with it ... can’t believe that needs to be explained

I think it has to do with consent, little kids especially males don't need that ѕhit in their life, it causes mental illness and faggotry, it's different if an adult woman wants it as some kind of fetish.
What do you mean by "Males don't need that ѕhit in their life,"?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
xxlilbilly169xx said:
I think it has to do with consent, little kids especially males don't need that ѕhit in their life, it causes mental illness and faggotry, it's different if an adult woman wants it as some kind of fetish.
What do you mean by "Males don't need that ѕhit in their life,"?
Young males minds get traumatized by sex with older males. If females want to that's on them, but they should not make it popularized. I can see it now, 2025 and young males are shamed for lusting after women, then get celebrated and praised for being gay. ѕhit will get fucked up quick. If gays want gay marriage that's fine, but I can see this whole #metoo movement taking a really shitty turn.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
In the end it will backfire on females...even if they convert all males to be gay, and even if these males genuinely lust for males...in the end there will always be that question of..."If males appreciate me, why don't women"? Women will become to be seen as predatory animals, or robots incapable of loving males. Global resentment towards females will increase resulting in a shattered world.

The truth is, the vast majority of males are physically disgusting and unnattractive, at least in 2019. So the outcome will be even worse, narcissism will become severe and no real sense of connection to other humans.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge user
lordoftheincels said:
In the end it will backfire on females...
Tbh it already is backfiring. They want the boot in the face but can't get it because most men are pussified beyond salvation, sometimes even Chad. Females have even started complaining, check this out for example: http://spiegel.de/international/german-men-hunky-handsome-wimpy-and-weak-a-419029.html
Looks are not enough, they want not just any Chad, they want abusive violent giga Chad. We can't even possibly be in the game.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
In the end it will backfire on females...
Tbh it already is backfiring. They want the boot in the face but can't get it because most men are pussified beyond salvation, sometimes even Chad. Females have even started complaining, check this out for example: http://spiegel.de/international/german-men-hunky-handsome-wimpy-and-weak-a-419029.html
Looks are not enough, they want not just any Chad, they want abusive violent giga Chad. We can't even possibly be in the game.
Logic and masculinity are forever interlinked. For a man to be deprived of his capacity for violence, is to remove his ability to be master his own fate. Such a man lives a life of faith in the goodwill of others.

Women are narcissists, narcissists get mad when they are not approached. Women's view of males (even chads) is that males are lower lifeforms. That they bless with their feminine charm and reward with their gracious bodies. The idea of submitting to an animal's desires turns her on, however, the idea that she must initiate approach (to a lower lifeform) humiliates her and fills her with irritation.

Also, from what I have read so far, the article seems to be saying the opposite of what you claim it said. It was actually humiliating violent anarchist German males.
Not that I take the article seriously, the article has more bigotry and grandiose hyperbole in it than Goebells himself.

henry1999

vcelguy said:
I received 162 matches on 204 right swipes (swiping right only on 7-8+ women), although many matches came in after my initial swipe (I swiped first, then they swiped later) leading me to believe this number is a MINIMUM successful matches, and it's likely many more matches swiped right on me in the days following or would have without the profile suspension I have since obtained.
This truly shows how women will fall at the feet of any chad. A woman would rather shag a child mοlester with cheekbones as opposed to an ugly innocent guy. The worst is that one fuсking c*nt who says that she likes a 'bad guy'. This is fuсking hysterical.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Basically, everything women say and do is bullshit and a scam to promote blue-pilled slavery.

When women say sexual messages are "creepy" what they really mean is that subChads are creepy, but Chads are allowed to have as much sex as they want. If you are born ugly women don't want you to ever have a chance to experience love or a normal life. Everything most feminiѕts say is a lie and meant to manipulate subChads. Most females are scams, charlatans, and liars.

https://www.boredpanda.com/social-experiment-guy-created-fake-tinder-profile-hot-model-pictures-germanlifter/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

The comments:

Honest straightforward male says "To all the people that act like this is no big deal: it's not that people are more likely to want to have sex with attractive people. That's fine, and if people want to hook up for fun and not date that's completely fine. What isn't fine is that somebody could send these kind of messages and immediately the other person trusts them enough to give over their number, but acts like they've been violated if an ugly person were to say the same thing. Just because somebody isn't attractive that isn't license to treat them as less equal."

The a Gynoid Manipulator says "Well, yes. Just as men will tolerate almost any kind of behaviour from a woman that looks like a gorgeous model and that they just ant to have sex with, so will women. Here's a shocking revelation for the year 2018: A lot of women also do enjoy casual sex with no strings attached!!"
Second Gynoid Manipulator chimes in to support the lies of the first.

Never trust deceitful gynoids in the comment section!

I'm not reposting what the second gynoid says because she seems very good at what she does and most don't have the mental strength to notice the fallacy she is using.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
The comments:

Honest straightforward male says "To all the people that act like this is no big deal: it's not that people are more likely to want to have sex with attractive people. That's fine, and if people want to hook up for fun and not date that's completely fine. What isn't fine is that somebody could send these kind of messages and immediately the other person trusts them enough to give over their number, but acts like they've been violated if an ugly person were to say the same thing. Just because somebody isn't attractive that isn't license to treat them as less equal."

The a Gynoid Manipulator says "Well, yes. Just as men will tolerate almost any kind of behaviour from a woman that looks like a gorgeous model and that they just ant to have sex with, so will women. Here's a shocking revelation for the year 2018: A lot of women also do enjoy casual sex with no strings attached!!"
Second Gynoid Manipulator chimes in to support the lies of the first.

Never trust deceitful gynoids in the comment section!

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I_WOLnmlLo

Spoiler alert: I DO NOT AGREE WITH THE VERY LAST BIT OF THE VIDEO. I AM NOT A SEXIST. In b4 fake news gynoid manipulators try to take the video out of context and call me a sexist who wants to go back to the 20's.

I AM NOT A SEXIST WHO WANTS TO GO BACK TO THE 20'S I DID NOT MAKE THE fuсking VIDEO SORRY THE VIDEO IS NOT 100% PERFECT BUT I POSTED IT BECAUSE ITS MOSTLY TRUE DOESN"T MEAN I AGREE WITH THE VIDEO 100% YOU FAKE NEWS CUCKS.

my goal is not to remove the right to vote for females, I am not a sexist, i have no faith in men's right to vote either

WelcomeToMyDNA

MGTOW seems like a cope though...like they're trying to convince themselves that don't want/need female affection and attention

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
MGTOW seems like a cope though...like they're trying to convince themselves that don't want/need female affection and attention
MGTOW is for normies, Incels have no choice but to MGTOW. All incels are MGTOW by default.

Also again, I don't make these damn videos, I can't control 100% of what goes on them I just trying to get general ideas across, disclaimer the videos may not be 100% perfect in every way.