THE ATOMIC BLACKPILL

vcelguy

Administrator
Staff member

Ray's last name is Perr, for those wondering. I received 162 matches on 204 right swipes (swiping right only on 7-8+ women), although many matches came in after my initial swipe (I swiped first, then they swiped later) leading me to believe this number is a MINIMUM successful matches, and it's likely many more matches swiped right on me in the days following or would have without the profile suspension I have since obtained. The profile was suspended a day ago pending review. The last time this happened to my woman beater account, it was deleted permanently. I will check again on the profile in a few days to confirm my suspicions.
For those of you that are disappointed by the results, I urge you look as hard as you can into the results. An underage virgin inspired by Ray's... history insisted he take her virginity. Multiple models (the top tier of females) beckoned him over for one night stands, feeling confident in sharing their personal info with a self admitted criminal of the most heinous kind. Worst of all, females were down playing and trivialising acts of child r_pe. It really ought to make you think.
Proof for those that may think it photoshopped: Proof 1 and Proof 2

u/RippedRichAndIncel Wed Aug 9 12:00:40 2017 UTC

Dunartoe

Well tbh most pf the accounts on Tinder are fake or bots. If you really want to prove something, ask for a proof they are real people. Like a timestamped pic or something.

vcelguy

Administrator
Staff member
Dunartoe said:
Well tbh most pf the accounts on Tinder are fake or bots. If you really want to prove something, ask for a proof they are real people. Like a timestamped pic or something.
Most? News from 2015 "Tinder decreases fake dating profiles by 90%", so "162 matches on 204 right swipes" are legit.

DyingHope

Dunartoe said:
It's real you coper, if they're fake/bots they don't chat away to you like that and reply to what you are saying properly/ask questions/small talk, they give links to their "free" webcam and other ѕhit and try to get your credit card details.

DyingHope

Dunartoe said:

It's real you coper, if they're fake/bots they don't chat away to you like that and reply to what you are saying properly/ask questions/small talk, they give links to their "free" webcam and other ѕhit and try to get your credit card details.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
It's funny how women say they hate rape, except if a hot white guy does it then it's perfectly acceptable.

Now you might say, "Maybe they didn't believe it was actual rape, but consentual sex with an underage."
This is not possible, because in his profile it says, he went to jail for consentual sex with an underage in a SEPERATE occasion, (statuory rape), implying that the other cases of rape was actual, non-consenstual rape sex.

towncel

Now put this bluepilled drivel into perspective:

https://youtu.be/M5tWkG5SGcU?t=14152

"just respect women bro, if you hate women but want to have sex then you're dumb"

vcelguy

Administrator
Staff member
towncel said:

"just respect women bro, if you hate women but want to have sex then you're dumb"
incel shaming always been their trait to boost self-esteem.

AdviceGuy

lordoftheincels said:
It's funny how women say they hate rape, except if a hot white guy does it then it's perfectly acceptable.

Now you might say, "Maybe they didn't believe it was actual rape, but consentual sex with an underage."
This is not possible, because in his profile it says, he went to jail for consentual sex with an underage in a SEPERATE occasion, (statuory rape), implying that the other cases of rape was actual, non-consenstual rape sex.
You know, looking past how inherently fucked this mentality and comment is, it depends on what your definition of rape is, if you claim that women like it as long as a it's a Caucasian male responsible. But even then, if a women was about to be raped, by someone anonymous, to be revealed that they are in fact Caucasian, they won't just let it happen. Here is some advice: Look at how many women have been raped by Caucasians.

towncel

vcelguy said:
towncel said:

incel shaming always been their trait to boost self-esteem.
I think he is just stupid and will never realize the true nature of femoids, it's too hard for normies to admit how flawed femoids truly are

Nostalgicel

I kinda agree with towncel. I just experienced another succesful dater who thinks his personality or his rhetorics make him succesful rather then him beeing over 6 feet tall.

tanklin

I don't see the problem. Tinder is principally a hookup site. And the looks are the first and most important thing you show in the app. So an image-based app will have image-based replies.

Those women want a hookup with a hot guy. i Think we all wanted at least once a hookup with a hot girl. So why should we blame anyone for wanting to have a good time with a hot person? I bet tghe mayority of us prefer better looking people than ugly ones.

When i used tinder i got very few replies. A couple of dates but nothing more. C'est la vie.

Dude this ѕhit is real as it can get I know some girls in real life will get super angry at the idea of children rapiest but in a group and there makeing jokes about it saying stuff like rap me daddy there fully into it..m there actually sickos female are fucked

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Nostalgicel said:
I kinda agree with towncel. I just experienced another succesful dater who thinks his personality or his rhetorics make him succesful rather then him beeing over 6 feet tall.
I am tall and still virgin, being tall is simply not enough, in highschool I got female attention but was too shy to make a move, after highschool I started to turn ugly and my personality became more cold and distant, ever since then I've never gotten much real-life attention at all.
TwinBlade626 said:
Dude this ѕhit is real as it can get I know some girls in real life will get super angry at the idea of children rapiest but in a group and there makeing jokes about it saying stuff like rap me daddy there fully into it..m there actually sickos female are fucked
I think it has to do with consent, little kids especially males don't need that ѕhit in their life, it causes mental illness and faggotry, it's different if an adult woman wants it as some kind of fetish.

Khepri

What the fuck is up with these gross ass women, literally. They need to be removed from this earth if this is how low they'll stoop for some dick.