The absolute state of .co

AccountError

Incels.Net Master
knajjd is a closetted fаggot who has been exposed as to having a quota for banning users

Master has had contact with federal branches

The site forces you to not use a VPN because they want to know where you live when you register

It is required that you share your story because they want info about you

.co frequently goes down, probably due to sending information over to a 3rd party (fbi)

The mods have allegedly said that the 3 sites are a trifecta, .co to .me to sanctioned-suіcіde

Mods have disabled chat and the ability to start conversations with users as damage control

They mods are going full- overtime with their $0 job by going around saying everything is fine and saying that the leaked information is "misinformation"

jfl I'm surprised that everyone hasn't left that hellhole by now, over for low IQcels

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
knajjd is a closetted fаggot who has been exposed as to having a quota for banning users

Master has had contact with federal branches

The site forces you to not use a VPN because they want to know where you live when you register

It is required that you share your story because they want info about you

.co frequently goes down, probably due to sending information over to a 3rd party

The mods have alleged said that the 3 sites are a trifecta, .co to .me to sanctioned-suіcіde

Mods have disabled chat and the ability to start conversations with users as damage control

They mods are going full- overtime with their $0 job by going around saying everything is fine and saying that the leaked information is "misinformation"

jfl I'm surprised that everyone hasn't left that hellhole by now, over for low IQcels
.co is complete ѕhit, .net is the jannah of forums

Mindphaser

Incels.Net Junior
I got banned from .co in 2019 but all of 2018 it was obvious it was a honeypot and they banned prominent users for inane ѕhit just to keep the water flowing

fuck those shitty sites 100%