The 6th Anniversary of The Day of Retribution...

Saint Mentalcel

no hope
Today, this is the day where one gentleman took to the streets of Isla Vista, California and showed the world his true worth by making a statement for incels worldwide by going out and taking control against this twisted world to not look down and belittle the weak and defenseless. Unfortunately, this young gentleman had to die in the act as well for this world's sins but showed the true nature of this rotten world and made incels who we are today with more status from the world and more well known. If it wasn't for this selfless act, some of us would be sitting by ourselves, miserable with nowhere to turn to and no knowledge that people like us relate and exist. Hell, even I would not realize about this and that I was an "incel" as well if Ellіot hadn't come along and showed me that there is people in my position as well and for that, I thank him for his act of strength and knowledge for making a name for all of us.

Rest in peace, Supreme Gentleman.

Last edited:

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
His life is both a motivation and depressionfuel for me..hope that I can fight..
depression that even if I fight I will die an incel..in minecraft of course..
a couple of days Before the day of retribution he tried very hard to get a gf but was brutally humiliated..oh man..just like my life.. I always have this slight hopes which end up with me being brutally humiliated each day..ngl..roping is the only solution..but I will not rope without taking couple of depressionbaits with me..in minecraft of course..

Saint Mentalcel

no hope
His life is both a motivation and depressionfuel for me..hope that I can fight..
depression that even if I fight I will die an incel..in minecraft of course..
a couple of days Before the day of retribution he tried very hard to get a gf but was brutally humiliated..oh man..just like my life.. I always have this slight hopes which end up with me being brutally humiliated each day..ngl..roping is the only solution..but I will not rope without taking couple of depressionbaits with me..in minecraft of course..
Either way, you'll still be judged in death. These piece of ѕhit normies have no respect for others, but want people to respect them. They can respect my Glock (in Minecraft).