Testosterone levels dropping in American men...

Sasaki

Cursed Oneitiscel
    113/300
DireWolf said:
Chadcel925 said:
I missed the part where this is my problem because I won't live long enough to live with the consequences and not to mention, even with my high T naturally, I am still an incel. Having a high testosterone alone cannot help you ascend boyos.
High T can help with building muscle and with developing a more masculine face, if there was higher testosterone levels present during pregnancy.
I remember some medical study where they tested the T-levels in umbilical cord blood and then later determined that babies with higher T in umbilical cord blood would develop more masculine looking faces later on in life, or something similar to that.
Like I said, my Testosterone is naturally high and I am still an incel
There's a difference between prenatal T (when you're in the womb) and postnatal T (which you are mentioning). Just because you have high T now doesn't mean you had high prenatal T.

Chadcel925

51/300
Chadcel925 said:
DireWolf said:
High T can help with building muscle and with developing a more masculine face, if there was higher testosterone levels present during pregnancy.
I remember some medical study where they tested the T-levels in umbilical cord blood and then later determined that babies with higher T in umbilical cord blood would develop more masculine looking faces later on in life, or something similar to that.
Like I said, my Testosterone is naturally high and I am still an incel
There's a difference between prenatal T (when you're in the womb) and postnatal T (which you are mentioning). Just because you have high T now doesn't mean you had high prenatal T.
I do not know about my parental T level tbh

lordoftheincels

81/300
Prenatal or postnatal T, testosterone wont save you. After a certain point of time, Testosterone activates your subhuman genes of the Y chromosome. Whether or not you will be incel is decided at birth from your DNA, T simply accelerates the process of finding out how this DNA will look like after maturity.

Women are only interested in chads or fems. If you lost the genetic lottery it is not going to improve your genes.

DireWolf

1/15
After a certain point of time, Testosterone activates your subhuman genes of the Y chromosome.
Can you elaborate on what you mean by this? Most of the scientific literature I have read seems to suggest that high healthy levels of testosterone are beneficial.
Lower T levels are linked to numerous health issues such as lower bone density, higher obesity rates, fatigue, depression, and a ton of other issues.

Blackguard

Elite NEET
    107/300
There are (((perverse))) elements who think feminizing men is cool. Once the guided age is over, people will be forced to actually be normal.
2020 is scary and I love it.

lordoftheincels

81/300
Can you elaborate on what you mean by this? Most of the scientific literature I have read seems to suggest that high healthy levels of testosterone are beneficial.
Lower T levels are linked to numerous health issues such as lower bone density, higher obesity rates, fatigue, depression, and a ton of other issues.
Wasnt talking about health issues, I was talking about physical appereance in terms of female mating. Testosterone simply activates the y chromosome, its like opening a christmas gift, or white elephant. With white elephants, the chances are the gift will be bad, but there is a chance it will be good too. Testosterone simply activates the y chromosome and reveals to you, whether or not for the rest of your life, you will look as a chad or subchad.

As for high T its debatable, Africans have highest levels of T and seem to live very long, on the other hand T can cause too much stress and aging, especially when getting hookers is illegal. Men tend to have lower lifespans.

The End

50/300
Yeah, I heard that sperm levels are dropping in tandem with men's testosterone, and soon most men will be infertile if this trend continues. That's great news!

lordoftheincels

81/300
Yeah, I heard that sperm levels are dropping in tandem with men's testosterone, and soon most men will be infertile if this trend continues. That's great news!
Not sure how this is a bad thing. I for one support underpopulation, my only problem with the underpopulation agenda is they don't believe in equality. Seems like they only want to underpopulate first-worlders while third worlders are not doing their fair share to help the earth.

In other news, the sterilization is only temporary and can be fixed by being high t.

Chadcel925

51/300
Chadcel925 said:
Prenatal or postnatal T, testosterone wont save you. After a certain point of time, Testosterone activates your subhuman genes of the Y chromosome. Whether or not you will be incel is decided at birth from your DNA, T simply accelerates the process of finding out how this DNA will look like after maturity.

Women are only interested in chads or fems. If you lost the genetic lottery it is not going to improve your genes.
I basically said the same thing in my pervious post man

Thanatos

Æpêx Prêdâtør
    86/300
A new study published this month in the Journal of Sexual Medicine has found that testosterone is in crisis, at least when it comes to American Millennials and Gen Z-ers. Men’s testosterone is supposed to decline naturally with age, but this study, which was presented last October to the Sexual Medicine Society of North America, showed a shocking decline in the levels of cohorts of young American men throughout since 1999. The authors tested the serum testosterone (total amount of testosterone present in the blood) of 4,045 men aged between 15 and 39—making sure to control for confounding factors such as age, raсe, and level of physical activity—and still the results were unmistakable. In fact, they have been slashed by over one-quarter in the last two decades.

Please check out the full story in the link below.

RT article here

View attachment 6424
Thats why I buy my meat and produce directly from small farmers. When this world finally collapses, im gonna fuсking crush all the normies who let themselves be weakened and take all the women who fooled themselved into thinking the idea of equality was real outside societies confines.
OOOOOOOOOH YEAH IM fuсking PUMPED! BRING ON THE FUCKIN ENNNDD!!!