Testosterone levels dropping in American men...

Panther

Synthetic Embrace
    108/300
A new study published this month in the Journal of Sexual Medicine has found that testosterone is in crisis, at least when it comes to American Millennials and Gen Z-ers. Men’s testosterone is supposed to decline naturally with age, but this study, which was presented last October to the Sexual Medicine Society of North America, showed a shocking decline in the levels of cohorts of young American men throughout since 1999. The authors tested the serum testosterone (total amount of testosterone present in the blood) of 4,045 men aged between 15 and 39—making sure to control for confounding factors such as age, raсe, and level of physical activity—and still the results were unmistakable. In fact, they have been slashed by over one-quarter in the last two decades.

Please check out the full story in the link below.

RT article here

lordoftheincels

81/300
Low T isn't to blame, what is to blame is men have no taste, and blindly obey society and authority. Obedient and tasteless men accept sex from bulls and eagerly await invited bulls to watch in corner. Such men do not need to find truths or strive for higher things, since they are content with mediocrity. Such tastes are more likely to be genetic in origin, although T can activate primordial instincts, activating a craving for feminine beauty. Sort of a quickfix for those born without higher principles, creating a temporary illusion of them being higher men.

DireWolf

1/15
It's a combination of many factors...
-Processed foods
-Over abundance of soy in many food products
-Estrogen-like compounds in plastics and other materials
-Sedentary lifestyle (people spending more time on computer, TV, smart phone, etc)
-Agricultural pesticides (which are known to effect hormones and sex organs in amphibians)
-Psychological factors, such as the constant attack on masculinity by our pop-culture (mental states/psychology effect physical health)
-Lack of access to testosterone boosting wild meats (deer, bison, elk, wild boar, wild turkey, etc)

Chadcel925

51/300
I missed the part where this is my problem because I won't live long enough to live with the consequences and not to mention, even with my high T naturally, I am still an incel. Having a high testosterone alone cannot help you ascend boyos.

Defy

A fake world is a lot less painful than the real 1
    106/300
Haselnuss said:
America will have to import breeders from other undeveloped countries to upkeep the population, it's over.
import those tard and they will ѕhit on streets just like california
I guess they want another bubonic plague happening

DireWolf

1/15
I missed the part where this is my problem because I won't live long enough to live with the consequences and not to mention, even with my high T naturally, I am still an incel. Having a high testosterone alone cannot help you ascend boyos.
High T can help with building muscle and with developing a more masculine face, if there was higher testosterone levels present during pregnancy.
I remember some medical study where they tested the T-levels in umbilical cord blood and then later determined that babies with higher T in umbilical cord blood would develop more masculine looking faces later on in life, or something similar to that.

Chadcel925

51/300
Chadcel925 said:
High T can help with building muscle and with developing a more masculine face, if there was higher testosterone levels present during pregnancy.
I remember some medical study where they tested the T-levels in umbilical cord blood and then later determined that babies with higher T in umbilical cord blood would develop more masculine looking faces later on in life, or something similar to that.
Like I said, my Testosterone is naturally high and I am still an incel

MostHatedCel

American Psycho in the making...
    118/300
Not for me, I'm one of these Americunts as a man and that's who I will be till I die. If idiots have a problem with that, then that's fine. I am mentally ill, but I'm glad I don't have gender dysphoria.

lordoftheincels

81/300
Why would you want to have high T? Just more infuation and cravings for Pοrn girls and stacies.

T is an illusion, without T you really see the true esence of the male. Bluepill soys really just need to be reeducated on the situation, society lives on ignorance.

Dionysos

122/300
A new study published this month in the Journal of Sexual Medicine has found that testosterone is in crisis, at least when it comes to American Millennials and Gen Z-ers. Men’s testosterone is supposed to decline naturally with age, but this study, which was presented last October to the Sexual Medicine Society of North America, showed a shocking decline in the levels of cohorts of young American men throughout since 1999. The authors tested the serum testosterone (total amount of testosterone present in the blood) of 4,045 men aged between 15 and 39—making sure to control for confounding factors such as age, raсe, and level of physical activity—and still the results were unmistakable. In fact, they have been slashed by over one-quarter in the last two decades.

Please check out the full story in the link below.

RT article here

View attachment 6424
Society doesn’t care about men only foids