Tell which one is more important Face or Height?

BapoNoHacko

Incels.Net Regular
not in a pos tinder world
Women have brought tinder out into the real world wanting men to have a perfect first impressions with charm, funny personality and good looks and not to mention a perfectionist positive view on life... oh and fuckin nba player type height. If any of that isn’t checked she’ll swipe left on you within minutes.. irl

Chad the Impaler

Incels.Net Novice
if I’m going by physical evidence I’m gonna go with height. I’ve seen more couples where the girl is prettier than the man is handsome, than I do couples where the girl is taller.

But as I’ve said elsewhere this could also be because men stigmatize taller women as much as women stigmatize shorter men. At least in the normiesphere.

But I’m more inclined to believe face means more.

love

Femoid
I personally don’t care about height.

The most important things to me are personality like how I’m treated, kindness, caring, love, humour, someone who has ambitions and can keep up with me. Someone who has goals and is motivated to achieve them. I also value social skills, social status, education and yes wealth. I want someone who’s intelligent that went to university and has a good job that’s my equal in salary or at least around half.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Face. My coworker has height but it doesn't seem to help him because of only one thing wrong with his face.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I personally don’t care about height.

The most important things to me are personality like how I’m treated, kindness, caring, love, humour, someone who has ambitions and can keep up with me. Someone who has goals and is motivated to achieve them. I also value social skills, social status, education and yes wealth. I want someone who’s intelligent that went to university and has a good job that’s my equal in salary or at least around half.
College is not university. I've been to college but not university so I guess that rules out little old me.

Hard to find data but from what I surmise, only 20% of Americans have been to university. Average american income is <35k a year, and you demand 45k income or more.

Meaning you are only willing to date <20% of americans.

Blackpilled: Females are entitled. 80/20 rule.